GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
Culture – Constitution of a Committee to formulate the draft “State Culture Policy” – Orders – Issued.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
YOUTH ADVANCEMENT, TOURISM & CULTURE (CA.1) DEPARTMENT
Read the following:-
Note from O.S.D. to Chief Minister, CMO. No.1794/CMP/04, dated 02.07.2004.
* * *
O R D E R ;
Government have decided to formulate “State Culture Policy” duly discussing
with experts and important personalities of Theatre, as per the announcement
made by the Hon’ble Chief Minister on
2. In this
connection, Government after careful examination hereby constitute a Committee with the following as members to formulate
1. Prof. Modali Nagabhushana Sharma, - Member
2. Sri Vedantam Satyanarayana Sharma - Member
3. Dr. Nookala china Satyanarayana, - Member
5. Dr. K. Rajaiah, - Member
6. Sri Ekka Yadagiri, - Member
7. Director, Culture. - Member &
:: 2 ::
3. The above Committee is authorized to Co-opt. other experts as members, as per the requirement.
4. The Committee shall submit its report to Government within a period of 2 months from the date of issue of orders.
5. The Director of Culture is authorized to meet the expenditure towards sitting fee @ Rs.350/- per each member besides Conveyance and T.A. as per rules in force, for all non-official members from the funds provided during the current financial year 2004-2005 under the following head of account.
“2205 – Art and Culture –MH – 001 – Direction and Administration – GH – 11 – Normal State Plan – SH (01) – Head Quarters Office - Directorate of Cultural Affairs – 130/132 Other office expenditure”.
6. The expenditure to be incurred above shall be met from the funds already released vide G.O.Rt.No.1035, Youth Advancement, Tourism and Culture (CA.1) Department, dated 16.08.2004.
7. This order issues with the concurrence of Finance (Expr. GAD.II) Department vide their U.O.No.25014/453/Expr.GAD.II/2004, dated 05.10.2004.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT.
The Director of Culture,
The E.O., Secretary , General Administration (I & PR) Department.
The Members concerned through Director of Culture..
Copy to :
The OSD to Chief Minister.
PS to Principal Secretary, Finance Department.
The Accountant General, A.P.,
The Pay and Accounts Officer,
The Director of Treasuries
//Forwarded:: By Order//