GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
Women's Development, Child Welfareand Disabled Welfare Department - Andhra Pradesh Women's Commission - Fixing up of D.A.& C.A. to the Chair Person, Andhra Pradesh Women's Commission - Revised Orders Issued.
WOMEN'S DEVE.CHILD WELFARE &DISABLED WELFARE (PROG) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.No. 17. Date:14.06.2000.
Read the following:
1. G.O.Ms.No. 62, WD, CW & DW (Prog)Dept., Dt. 03.08.1999.
2. From the Chair Person, A.P.W.C.,D.O.Lr.No. 8/WC/99-2000, Dt. 10.09.1999.
3. From the Deputy P.A.O., A.P.Secretariat, Hyderabad, D.O.Lr.No. PAO/PAD/36/UI, Dt. 04.11.1999.
4. Government Memo No. 70728/P1/99-4, Dt.21.12.1999.
5. From the Chair person, A.P.W.C., NoteNo. 34/WC/99-2000, Dt. 12.01.2000 submitted to the C.M., A.P., Hyderabad.
* * *
O R D E R:
In the ordersfirst read above Government have sanctioned the following salary and perks to theChairperson, Andhra Pradesh Women's Commission with effect from 01.06.1999.
Pay Rs.26,000/-+ Spl.Pay Rs. 2,000/- + D.A. and C.A., as per State Government Rules.
2. Inthe Government Memo fourth read above, the Chairperson, Andhra Pradesh Women's Commission,Hyderabad has been allowed D.A., Corresponding to the pay of Rs. 26,000/- at the rate ofD.A., admissible to the State Government, to be specific, the rate of D.A., has beenallowed as 8.18% of the pay of Rs. 26,000/-.
3. Inthe letter fifth read above, the Chairperson, Andhra Pradesh Women's Commission requestedfor D.A., on par with the Chairman of the B.C. Commission, who has the equal status of theChairperson, A.P. Women's Commission.
4. Aftercareful examination of the proposal of the Chair person, Andhra Pradesh Women's Commissionfor parity of D.A., on equal terms applicable to Chairman, B.C. Commission. The Government accept the request of theChairperson, Andhra Pradesh Women's Commission and hereby order that the Chairperson,Andhra Pradesh Women's Commission be paid the D.A., and C.A., on par with D.A., and C.A.,admissible and is being paid to the Chairman Andhra Pradesh Commission for B.Cs., witheffect from 01.06.1999 onwards.
5. Theseorders shall take effect from the date of the assumption of the office of Andhra PradeshWomen's Commission by the Chairperson i.e., 01.06.1999 retrospectively.
6. Theabove orders are issued in supercession of the orders given in the Government Memo fourthread above and with concurrence of Finance and Planning (FW) Department vide C.No.3551/P.F.S./2000-, Dt. 24.05.2000.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THEGOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
PRINCIPAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT.
The Chairperson, A.P.Women'sCommission, A.P., Hyderabad.
The Commissioner, Women's Developmentand Child Welfare, A.P., Hyderabad.
The Accountant General, Andhra Pradesh,Hyderabad.
The Pay and Accounts Officer,Hyderabad.
The Deputy Pay and Accounts Officer,A.P. Secretariat Branch, Hyderabad.
The Fin & Plg (FW-EBS.XII)Department.
The P.S. to Chief Minister.
The P.S. to Chief Secretary toGovernment, A.P., Hyderabad.
The P.S. to Minister (Women'sDevelopment & Child Welfare).
The P.S. to Prl. Secretary toGovernment, WD, CW & DW Department.
The Managing Director,A.P.Women's Co.operative Finance Corporation Limited, Hyderabad.
//FORWARDED BY ORDER//