GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
TRANSPORT, ROADS & BUILDINGS (R.II) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.No.29 Dated: 28.2. 2004.
Read the following:-
1) G.O.Ms.No.175, TR&B (R.II) Department, dated 10.10.2003.
2) Ministry of Road, Transport & Highways, Govt. of India, Lr.No.RW/ NH-28014/02/2001-AP/NH-8, dated 28.2.2004.
O R D E R :
In the letter 2nd read above, Ministry of Road, Transport & Highways, Govt. of India has accorded administrative approval for 15 works amounting to Rs.45.20 Crores based on the schedule of rates for the year, 2002-2003 pertaining to the respective districts to meet the cost of works debitable to the allocations under Central Road Fund.
2. They have further stated that to accord technical and financial sanction to the individual projects within a period of four months from the date of administrative approval of the work, failing which the works will be deemed to have been deleted from the programme. In any case, the period of completion of the projects should not exceed 24 months including the period of tendering. No excess in cost beyond 10% of the amount administratively approved for that proposal will be permissible and no revised estimate will be considered in the scheme. Audit shall admit expenditure on the basis of technically approved and financially sanctioned estimate by the competent authority.
3. After careful consideration of the matter, Government hereby accord administrative sanction for an amount of Rs.45.20 Crores (Rupees forty five Crores and twenty lakhs only) to 15 works as indicated in Annexure appended to this order, subject to the conditions mentioned in G.O.1st read above.
4. The expenditure sanctioned in para 3 above shall be debited to the Head of Account - 5054 - COL on Roads and Bridges, 04 - District and other Roads, MH-800 - Other Expenditure, SH (04) - Road Development Fund - State Allocation works.
5. This order issues with the concurrence of Finance Department vide their U.O.No.01688-A/172/Exp.PW/A2/04, dated 28.2.2004.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
The Chief Engineer (R&B) Roads,
Under Secretary to the Government of
Ministry of Road, Transport & Highways,
Pay and Accounts Officer, A.P.,
Accountant General, A.P.,
The Finance Department.
Additional Secretary to Chief Minister (L).
P.S. to M(R&B)
//FORWARDED BY ORDER//