GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
TRANSPORT, ROADS & BUILDINGS (R.II) DEPARTMENT
Read the following:-
1) Ministry of Road, Transport & Highways, Govt. of India, Lr.No.RW/ NH-28014/02/2001-AP/NH-8, dated 4.8.2003.
2) From Chief Engineer (R&B) Roads, Lr.No.40184/EE(TEC)/ TA-16/ AEE/CRF/2001, dated 13.08.2003 & 29.08.2003.
O R D E R :
In the letter 1st read above, Ministry of Road, Transport & Highways, Govt. of India has accorded administrative sanction for 49 works amounting to Rs.119.92 Crores based on the schedule of rates for the year, 2002-2003 pertaining to the respective districts to meet the cost of works debitable to the allocations under Central Road Fund.
2. They have further stated that to accord technical and financial sanction to the individual projects within a period of four months from the date of administrative approval of the work, failing which the works will be deemed to have been deleted from the programme. In any case, the period of completion of the projects should not exceed 24 months including the period of tendering. No excess in cost beyond 10% of the amount administratively approved for that proposal will be permissible and no revised estimate will be considered in the scheme. Audit shall admit expenditure on the basis of technically approved and financially sanctioned estimate by the competent authority.
3. In the letter 2nd read above, Chief Engineer (R&B) Roads while stating the facts of the case has requested to delete three works as they are already completed in RIDF and requested to accord administrative sanction for 46 works for an amount of Rs.113.8166 Crores.
4. After careful consideration of the matter, Government hereby accord administrative sanction for an amount of Rs.113.8166 (Rupees one hundred and thirteen Crores eighty one lakhs and sixty six thousand only) to 46 works as indicated in Annexure appended to this order.
5. The Chief Engineer (R&B) Roads,
(i) the total expenditure on all works in the State approved for being financed out of the Central Road Fund (allocations) does not at any time exceed the amount actually available therein;
(ii) the expenditure on such works in any year is restricted to overall budget allotment placed at the disposal of the State Government during the year;
(iii) the stipulations made in Ministry’s circular No.RW/NH-28030/ 1/ 2001 - P&M, dated 13.07.2001 are followed;
(iv) if the project road merges with any National Highways, the details at such junction locations shall be got approved by this Ministry/NHAI before entrusting the work.
Chief Engineer (R&B) Roads,
Chief Engineer (R&B) Roads,
8. The expenditure sanctioned in para 3 above shall be debited to the Head of Account - 5054 - COL on Roads and Bridges, 04 - District and other Roads, MH-800 - Other Expenditure, SH (04) - Road Development Fund - State Allocation works.
9. This order issues with the concurrence of Finance Department vide their U.O.No.23747-B/891/Exp.PW/A2/03, dated 30.09.2003.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
JANAKI R. KONDAPI
SPECIAL CHIEF SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT(FAC)
The Chief Engineer (R&B) Roads,
The Under Secretary to the Government of
Ministry of Road, Transport & Highways,
The Pay and Accounts Officer, A.P.,
The Accountant General, A.P.,
The Finance Department
Joint Secretary to Chief Minister (L)
P.S. to M(R&B)
//FORWARDED BY ORDER//