GOVERNMENT OFANDHRA PRADESH
A B S T R A C T
Works - Roads andBuildings Department - Works taken up under NABARD loan assistance under RIDF-V -Administrative sanction - Orders - Issued.
TRANSPORT, ROADS& BUILDINGS (ROADS.I) DEPARTMENT
1. Govt.D.O.Lr.No.6952/R.I(1)/99-2, TR&B Deptt., dt.19-5-99.
2. G.O.Ms.No.218, TR&B Department, dated: 2-11-99.
3. G.O.Ms.No.227, TR&B Deptt., dated: 27-11-99.
4. G.O.Ms.No.11, TR&B Deptt., dated: 24-1-2000.
5. G.O.Ms.No.49, TR&B Deptt., dated: 13-3-2000.
6. From the Dy.G.M., Mumbai, Lr.No.NB.SPD/1926/RIDF-V
(A.P)/34PSC/99-2000, dated: 24-3-2000.
7. From the C.E(R&B) NABARD, Hyderabad Lr.No.1336/EE(N)/DEE(1)/99,
O R D E R:
In thereference first read above, Government have furnished a list of 100 works at an estimatedcost of Rs.101.30 Crores to the General Manager, NABARD, for consideration under RIDF-V tobe financed by the NABARD.
2. In the referencessecond, third, fourth and fifth read above, Government have accorded administrativesanction for 19 road projects and 27 bridges costing Rs. 6207.80 Lakhs for loan assistanceunder RIDF-V which were already cleared in the NABARD.
3. In the reference sixthread above, the Deputy General Manager, NABARD, has sanctioned loan assistance for 12bridge projects for an estimated cost of Rs.2192.30 Lakhs under RIDF-V.
4. In the referenceseventh read above, the Chief Engineer (R&B) NABARD, has submitted proposals foraccording administrative sanction.
5. The Government aftercareful examination of the proposals of the Chief Engineer (R&B), NABARD, herebyaccord administrative sanction for 12 bridge projects costing Rs.2192.30 Lakhs (Rupees Twothousand one hundred and ninety two lakhs and thirty thousand only) for loan assistanceunder RIDF-V as cleared by the NABARD as detailed in the Annexure appended to this order.
6. The expenditure on theabove works sanctioned by the NABARD shall be met from the following Head of Account:
"MH 5054 - Capital outlay on Roads & Bridges
04 - District and other Roads
MH 800 - Other expenditure - Schemes included in the plan
SH (20) - Improvement of Roads and Development of Rural Roads under
RIDF-V (To be opened.)"
7. This order issues withthe concurrence of Finance & Planning (FW.EBS.XVII) Department vide their U.O.No.14135/373/Exp.PW/2000, dated: 18-4-2000.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAMEOF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
The General Manager, NABARD, Regional Office, 1-1-61 RTC 'X' Roads, Hyderabad.
The Chief Engineer (R&B) NABARD, Hyderabad.
The Engineer-in-Chief (R&B) Roads, Hyderabad.
The Dy. Secretary to C.M.
The P.S to Minister (R&B).
All Roads Sections.
The Finance & Planning (FW.EBS.XVII) Department.
The Finance & Planning (FW.BG.III) Department.
//forwarded by order//
A N N E X U R E
Annexure to theG.O.Ms.No.65, T.R.&B (R.I) Department, Dated: 20-4-2000.
LIST OF BRIDGE WORKSCLEARED BY NABARD UNDER RIDF-V
|S.No.||Name of the District / Name of the Bridge||Estimated Cost (Rs. in Lakhs)|
|1.||Constn. of HLC @ 15/2 Chityal - Jafrapur Road across river Swarna.||204-00|
|1.||Causeway across branch of river Krishna on Nagayalanka - Kodur road near Pesaralanka connecting Krishna and Guntur Districts.||940-00|
|1.||Construction of Causeway at Km.45/2 of Tangutur - Podili road.||60-00|
|1.||Construction of Causeway across Pillaperu in Km.14/8 of U.G.P.K. Road.||100-00|
|1.||Construction of Causeway across Mudikondavagu in Km.7/2- 4 on Devarakonda - Madugula road.||79-00|
|2.||Construction of Causeway across Musi river - Bhimavaram - Miryalaguda road.||204-00|
|1.||Construction of HLC in Km.15/6-8 of Narsingi - Sankarampet road.||67-50|
|2.||Construction of HLB at Km.12/0 - 4 of Kangti - Kodangal Road||39-80|
|3.||Construction of sub-Mersible bridge at Km.2/6 of Pastapur Kuppanagur across Niranjanvagu.||130-00|
|1.||Construction of HLB across Kanjeravagu at Km.1/8 of Nizamabad - Machippa to Dichpalli Railway Station road.||150-00|
|2.||Construction of HLB at Km7/2 of Armoor - Nandipet road.||65-00|
|1.||Construction of HLB across Aravagu @ Km.5/10 of Venkatapur - Mahadevpur road||153-00|
|Total :|| |
SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT