GOVERNMENT OFANDHRA PRADESH
R&B Department -Nellore District - Construction of Fly Over Bridge on NH-5 (KM 173/4 of Madras - Calcuttaroad) near Atmakur Bus stand - Orders - Issued.
TRANSPORT, ROADS& BUIDINGS (R.VI) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.NO. 58 Dated:29-03-2000.
1) G.O.Ms.No.47, TR&B (R.I) Department, dt.08-03-96
2) From the ENC(R) Hyd. Lr.No.12278/TA3/AEE.2/95, dt.15-12-98
3) From the Registrar Institute of Lokayukta and Upa-Lokayukta of Hyderabad
4) From the CE, NH, Hyd. Lr.No.2089/TA.IV/NH.I(2)/98, dt.20-02-99
5) Govt.D.O.Lr.No.247/R.II.1/99-2, dt.15-04-99 addressed to ENC(R) Hyd. &
CE, NH Hyderabad.
6) From the CE, NH. Hyd. Lr.No.2089/TA.IV/NH.I(2)/98, dt.12-05-99
7) From the ENC(R) Hyd. Lr.No.12278/TA.3/AEE.2/95, dt.26-04-99
8) From the Registrar Institute of Lokayukta and Upa-Lokayukta of Hyderabad
9) From the ENC(R) Hyd. Lr.No.12278/TA.3/AEE.2/95, dt.21-01-2000
10) From the ENC(Roads), Hyd. Lr.No.438/DCE.I/DEE.2/AEE.4, dt.9.2.2000
Addressed to NHAI, Govt. Of India, New Delhi.
O R D E R:-
In theG.O. First read above, Government have accorded administrative sanction for Rs.350.00lakhs for construction of Fly Over Bridge on NH-5 (KM 173/4 of Madras - Calcutta Road)near Atmakur Bus Stand parallel to Sarvepalli Canal in Nellore town.
2) In the letter 2nd readabove, the Engineer-in-Chief(Roads) has stated that in the meanwhile the Ministry ofSurface Transport, Government of India, have informed that the Government of India hastaken a policy decision that all urban links on NH-5 should be taken over by the Ministryof Surface Transport and that instructions were issued to all the Superintending Engineersand the Executive Engineers to hand over all the National Highway urban links to therespective National Highway Divisions. Therefore, he requested the Government to decidewhether the work has to be taken up by the Government or by the Chief Engineer, NationalHighways.
3) In the letters 4th and6th read above, the Chief Engineer, National Highways has however stated that the Ministryof Surface Transport, Government of India, may not sanction Fly-overs on State roads andalso that the NH-5 is now entrusted to National Highway Authority of India and the NH wingwould not execute works sanctioned by the State Government.
4) In the letter 9th readabove, the Engineer-in-Chief(R) has therefore requested the Government to accord RevisedAdministrative Sanction for Rs.870.00 lakhs, for this Fly-over keeping in view the scopeof work and the probable increase in SSR rates in case it is decided that the work will beexecuted by the State Government.
5) After carefulconsideration of the proposals, Government hereby accord Revised Administrative Sanctionfor Rs.870.00 lakhs (Rupees Eight hundred and seventy lakhs only) to take up the work ofconstruction of Fly-over Bridge on NH-5 (KM 173/4 of Madras - Calcutta road) near AtmakurBus Stand in the Plan Schemes from the budget of next year 2000-2001 by making suitableprovision if he is not able to accommodate the work in the budget of this year 1999-2000.
6) The expendituresanctioned in para 5 above shall be debited to "5054 - COL on Roads & Bridges -03 - SH/MH(104) Bridge Schemes included in Plan - SH (04) Highway Works".
7) TheEngineer-in-Chief(R&B)Roads, Hyderabad shall take further action in the matteraccordingly.
8) This order issues withthe concurrence of Finance & Planning (Fin.EBS.XVII) Department, vide their U.O.No.12715/303/Exp.PW/2000, dt.29-03-2000.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAMEOF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
The Engineer-in-Chief(R), Hyderabad
The Finance & Planning (FW.EBS.XVII) Department
//FORWARDED BY ORDER//