GOVERNMENT OFANDHRA PRADESH
Roads & Buildings -Vizianagaram District - Parvathipuram (M) - Gochekka Tonki - D.K.Patnam (V) - LandAcquisition on the work "Formation & metalling the road from Dokesela toAnasabhadra - Revised Administrative sanction for an amount of Rs.50.50 lakhs - Orders -Issued.
TRANSPORT, ROADS& BUILDINGS (ROADS.VII) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.No.46 Dated:6th March, 2000.
Read the following:-
1) G.O.Ms.No.646, TR&B (R.VII) Department, dated 29.11.88.
2) From the ENC (R&B) Roads, Lr.No.59083/TA.3/AEE.4/96, dt.11.11.97
3) From the ENC (R&B) Roads, Lr.No.59083/TA.13/AEE.4/96, dt.7.1.2000.
O R D E R:
In theG.O., first read above, orders were issued according administrative sanction to the workof improvements to the road from Dokiseela to Anasabhadra Km.0/0 to 12/0 in VizianagaramDistrict at a cost of Rs.40.00 lakhs.
2. The Engineer-in-Chief(R&B) Roads has submitted revised estimate for the above work for Rs.50.50 lakhsstating that due to land acquisition charges there is increase in the rates and requestedthe Government to accord revised administrative sanction.
3. The Government aftercareful consideration of the matter, accord revised administrative sanction to theestimates costing Rs.50.50 lakhs for the work of forming and metalling the road fromDokiseela to Anasabhadra in Vizianagaram District, subject to meeting the expenditurewithin Budget Estimates 1999-2000 provision.
4. The expendituresanctioned in para 3 above is debitable to "M.H.5054 capital outlay on Roads andBuildings 04 District and other Roads MH.796 Tribal Area sub-plan scheme included in theplan SH (04) Tribal Roads.
5. This order issues withthe concurrence of Finance & Planning (FW.Exp.PWD) Department, vide theirNo.4338/92/exp.PWD/2000, dated 25.2.2000.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAMEOF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
The Engineer-in-Chief (R&B)oads, Hyderabad.
The Accountant General, A.P., Hyderabad.
The Pay and Accounts Officer, Hyderabad.
The Finance & Planning Department.
The TR&B (R.VI) Department.
//FORWARDED BY ORDER//