GOVERNMENT OFANDHRA PRADESH
Roads - Transfer ofPanchayat Raj Roads in Adilabad District to the Roads & Buildings Department - Ordered- Amendment - Issued.
TRANSPORT, ROADS& BUILDINGS (ROADS.VII) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.No.27 Dated: 29th January, 2000.
Read the following:-
1. G.O.Ms.No.138, PR&RD Department, dated 27.3.99.
2. G.O.Ms.No.91, TR&B (R.VII) Department, dated 12.5.99.
3. From the Collector, Adilabad District, Lr.Rc.No.B6/3844/99, dt.30.9.99.
O R D E R:
In thereference 1st cited Government in Panchayat Raj Department have issued orders transferring1557 Panchayat Raj roads covering a length of 15,300.05 kms. to the R&B Departmentthroughout the State covering various Districts.
2. After carefulconsideration and in continuation and in modification of the G.O. The Transport, Roads& Buildings Department have issued orders in the G.O.2nd read above for taking overthe Panchayat Raj roads in Adilabad District to the control of Roads & BuildingsDepartment wherein the Government issued instructions stating that the -
" The roads now transferred will be taken over on an" as is where is" basis. No land acquisition will be taken up or initiated to increase its existing width by the Roads & Buildings Department for these roads. In case, there is any existing claim or future claim or litigation arising out of land acquisition, the Roads & Buildings Department will revert the road back to Panchayat Raj Department."
3. The Government aftercareful consideration and in partial modification of the orders issued in the G.O.2nd readabove hereby order the deletion of the road at Sl.No.21 i.e. "Vepa to Laxmipur (V)Devpur. -14 Kms. in view of land acquisition dispute.
4. The other conditionsstipulated in the G.O.. will continue to be inforce.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAMEOF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
The Engineer-in-Chief (R&B) Roads, A.P., Hyderabad.
The Engineer-in-Chief (R&B) A&E., A.P., Hyderabad.
The Engineer-in-Chief (PR), A.P., Hyderabad.
The Chief Engineer (W&ES), Panchayat Raj Department.
The Chief Engineer (NABARD), Panchayat Raj Department.|
The Chief Engineer (WBP), Panchayat Raj Department.
The Accountant General, A.P., Hyderabad.
The District Collector, Adilabad.
The Finance & Planning (FW) Department.
The Law Department.
The Deputy Secretary to C.M.
The P.S to Minister for R&B and Ports.
The P.S to Minister for Panchayat Raj.
The Secretary to Government, Panchayat Raj Department.
//FORWARDED BY ORDER//