GOVERNMENT OFANDHRA PRADESH
A B S T R A C T
Works - Roads andBuildings Department - Works taken up under NABARD loan assistance under RIDF-V -Administrative Sanction - Orders - Issued.
TRANSPORT, ROADS& BUILDINGS (ROADS.I) DEPARTMENT
1. Govt.D.O.Lr.No.6952/R.I(1)/99-2, TR&B Deptt., dt.19-8-99.
2. Govt. D.O.Lr.No.10510/R.I(1)/99-2, TR&B Deptt., dt.6-8-99.
3. From the CGM, NABARD, Mumbai,
Lr.No.NB.SPD/1117/RIDF-V(AP)32PSC/99-2000, dated: 1-11-99.
4. G.O.Ms.No.218, TR&B (R.I) Deptt., dated: 2-11-99.
5. From the CE(R&B) NABARD, Hyd. Lr.No.1336/EE(N)/DEE.I/99,
6. G.O.Ms.No.227, TR&B (R.I) Deptt., dated: 27-11-99.
O R D E R:
In thereferences first and second read above, Government have furnished a list of 100 works atan estimated cost of Rs.1013.10 Lakhs, construction of bridge at Km.12/6 at Pyna-Kakinadaroad at a cost of Rs.31.00 Lakhs and improvement of Mogalthur - Bhimavaram road from 0/0to 6/0 including construction of a minor bridge at Km.3/2 for Rs.193.00 Lakhs.
2. In the refverencesfourth and sixth read above, Government have accorded administrative sanction for 8 roadprojects costing Rs.857.40 Lakhs and 10 Bridge Projects costing Rs.1258.80 Lakhs i.e.totally costing Rs.2116.20 Lakhs and also 3 Road Projects costing Rs.246.00 fLakhs and 7bridge projects costing Rs.1970.60 Lakhs i.e. totally costing Rs.2216.60 Lakhs for loanassistance under RIDF-V which were already cleared by the NABARD.
3. In the reference thirdread above, the Chief General Manager, NABARD, Mumbai has sanctioned loan assistance for 6Road Projects and 2 Bridge projects with an estimated cost of Rs.789.00 Lakhs pertainingto Roads and Buildings Deparatment under RIDF-V.
4. In the reference fifthread above, the Chief Engineer (R&B) NABARD has submitted proposals accordingly toaccord administrative sanction.
5. The Government aftercareful examinaltion of proposals of the Chief Engineer (R&B) NABARD, Hyderabad herebyaccord administrative sanction for 6 Road Projects costing Rs.565.00 Lakhs and 2 BridgeProjects costing Rs.224.00 Lakhs i.e. totally costing Rs.789.00 Lakhs (Rupees Sevenhundred and Eighty Nine Lakhs only) for loan assistance under RIDF-V which were alreadycleared by the NABARD, Mumbai as detailed in the Annexure-I and II appended to this order.
6. The expenditure on the above workssanctioned by the NABARD, shall be met from the following Head of Account during the nextfinancial year 2000-2001.
MH 5054 - Capital outlay on Roads and Bridges
04 - District and other Roads
MH 800 Other expenditure - Schemes included in the plan
SH (20) - Improvements of Roads and development of rural roads under RIDF-V (to be opened).
7. This order issues with the concurrenceof Finance and Planning (FW.EBS.XVII) Department vide their U.O.No.48821/952/Exp.PWD/99,dated: 20-1-2000.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAMEOF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
The General Manager, NABARD, Regional Office, 1-1-61/RTC "X" Roads, Hyderabad.
The Chief Engineer (R&B) NABARD, Hyderabad.
The Engineer-in-Chief (R&B) Roads, Hyderabad.
The D.S. to C.M.
P.S. to M(R&B).
All the Roads Sections.
The Finance & Planning (FW.EBS.XVII) Department.
The Finance & Planning (FW.BG) Departament.
//forwarded by order//
A N N E X U R E -I
Annexure to the G.O.Ms.No.11, TR&B(R.I) Department, dated: 24-1-2000.
LIST OF ROAD WORKS CLEAREDBY THE NABARD UNDER RIDF-V
|Sl.No.||Name of the District/ Name of the Road||Estimated Cost (Rs. in Lakhs)|
|1. WARANGAL DISTRICT:|
|1.||Improvements to Purushotamaya gudem to Yellampet Road Via Ullampalli - Viswampalli from Km.3/6 to 9/6.||89-00|
|II. KHAMMAM DISTRICT:|
|1.||Improvements to Annapureddy palli-Mulakalapalli road Km.4/0 to 10/0.||92-00|
|III. KARIMNAGAR DISTRICT:|
|1.||Improvements to Vemulavada - Srikonda road in Km.14/0 to 21/0.||410-00|
|2.||Improvements to Gollapalli - Aravelli road from Km.5/0 to 10/630||58-00|
|3.||Improvements to Yellareddypeta - Marrimadal road Km.10/0 to 19/0||92-00|
|4.||Improvements to Gumpala Yedulapur (Via) Kalwasrirampur Km.0/0 to 10/0.||124-00|
SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT