GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
Tribal Welfare - A.P.Scheduled Area Land Transfer Regulation 1959- Revision Petition filed by Sri Y.Krupadas, Bhagawandas Colony,Bhadrachalam, KhammamDistrict against the orders of Agent to Government, Khammam in CMA No. 17/92, dated25-9-1998 - Dismissed - Orders issued.
SOCIAL WELFARE (LTR.2) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.No.5 Dated: 2-1-2001
Read the following:
1. From Sri P.V.Ramana,Counsel for the Petitioner Revision Petition dated 17-11-98.
2. From the Collector, Khammam letter No.F1/CMA-17/92,dated 29-5-2000.
3. Govt.Letter No.26069/LTR-2/98-6, dt. 1-11-2000.
In the reference 1st read above Sri Y.Krupadas,Bhagawandas Colony, Bhadrachalam, Khammamdistrict has filed
Revision Petition through his counsel against the orders of Agent to Government in CMANo.17/92, dated 25-9-98.
2. In the reference 2nd read above the Collector, Khammam has furnished parawise remarksand connected case records on the said Revision Petition.
3. Government have issued notices to the counsel for the petitioner under section 6 ofA.P.Scheduled Area Land Transfer
Regulation 1959 vide reference 3rd read above to hear the Revision Petition.
4. The has has comeup for hearing on 27-11-2000. The Counsel for the petitioner appearedand given his arguments in
line with the Revision Petition filed which deserves no consideration. He could notproduce allotment order of the Government issued in favour of the appellant. Evidently theappellant is staying in the Government quarter without any allotment order issued by thecompetent authority.
5. The Government have gone through the case records and material papers. The Agent toGovernment has taken into
consideration all the facts of the case while passing orders in CMA No.17/92, dated25-9-98 in confirming the orders of the lower court. Hence, the Government find no reasonto interfere with the orders passed by the Agent to Government. Therefore the RevisionPetition is dismissed and the orders of the lower courts are upheld. The counsel for theRevision Petitioner is requested to inform his client accordingly.
6. The Collector, Khammam is requested to take necessary further action in the matter.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OFTHE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
The Advocates Association
High Court Buildings,Hyderabad-500266.
The Collector,Khammam(By RPAD)
(the following case records are returned herewith)
1) CMA No. 17/92
2) LTR 1/92/BCM
Sri Yanapati Krupadas, S/o. Asheervadam,
H.No.15-1-183, Bhagavandas Colony,Badrachalam,Khammam District.
Special Deputy Collector(Tribal Welfare)Bhadrachalam
Govt.Pleader for Social Welfare,High Court of A.P.,Hyderabad.
(he is requested to watch regarding filing of appeal in the
High Court and defend the interest of Govt.of Andhra Pradesh).
//FORWARDED BY ORDER//