GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
Tribal Welfare -A.P.Scheduled Areas Land Transfer Regulation 1959 - Revision Petitionfiled by Sri Jogu Mallaiah against the orders of the Agent to Government, Khammam in CMANo. 46/97, date 8-12-1997 - Dismissed - Orders - Issued.
SOCIAL WELFARE (LTR.2) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.No.21 Dated: 5-2-2001
Read the following:
1. From Sri K.Vinayakumar,Counsel for the petitioner Revision Petition dated 16-2-1998.
2. From the Collector, Khammam Lr.Rc.No.F1/CMA.46/97, dt.26-6-2000.
In the reference first read above Sri Jogu Mallaiah, R/o.Peddireddigudem (V), Chandrugonda(M), Khammam district has filed
Revision Petition before the Government under section 6 of A.P.Scheduled Areas LandTransfer Regulation, 1959 through his
counsel against the orders of the Agent to Government, Khammam in CMA No. 46/97 dated8-12-1997. In the reference second read above the Collector, Khammam has furnished thecase records alongwith parawise remarks on the Revision Petition.
2. After examination of the mattter, the Government have issued notices to the petitionerand his counsel under section 6
of the Regulation to hear the Revision Petition. The case has come up for hearing on18-12-2000.
3. The Counsel for the Revision Petitioner appeared and given his arguements in line withthe Revision Petition filed before the Agent to Government. He could not produce anyrecorded evidence in support of his claim that the petitioner is in possession of thepetition schedule land prior to the Regulation 1/59 as amended by Regulation 1/70 cameinto force.
4. The Government have gone through the case records and material papers. As seen from thepahani extracts produced by
the petitioner for the years 1962-63 and 1963-64 Sri Paddam Jogaiah was the pattadar andoccupant of the suit land. Hence it
is clear that the petitioner entered the suit land after the Regulation 1/59 came intoforce. The sada sale deed executed during 1961 is also not valid as per law. The Agent toGovernment has passed orders in CMA No. 46/97 dated 8-12-1997
taking the above facts into consideration. Therefore the Government see no reason tointerfere with the orders issued by the Agent to Government, Khammam in CMA No. 46/97,dated 8-12-97. Accordingy the Revision Petition filed by Sri Jogu
Mallaiah is dismissed and the orders of the lower counts are upheld.
5. The Counsel for the Revision Petitioner is requested to inform his client accordingly.The Collector, Khammam is requested to take necessary further action in the matter.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THEGOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
Sri K.Vinaya Kumar, Advocate, H.No.1-3-183/40/68/C/2,
S.B.I.Colony, Opp: Park-II,Gandhinagar, Hyderabad - 500 080.(by RPAD)
The Collector, Khammam (By RPAD)
(the following records are enclosed)
1. C.No. 908/97/CHG
2. No.R.Dis. No.CMA. 46/97 & I.A.No.70/97.
The Special Deputy Collector(Tribal Welfare),Bhadrachalam,
The Mandal Revenue Officer, Chandrugonda,Khammam District.
//FORWARDED BY ORDER//