GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
Payment of Salaries of GVVK Teachers functioning under I.T.D.As through Treasuries instead of Grant-in-Aid - Orders - Issued.
School Education (Ser.V) Department
Read the following:
1. G.O.Ms.No.406, Edn., Dept., dt:
2. G.O.Ms.No.407, Edn., Dept., dt:
3. G.O.Ms.No.302, Edn., (EE-2) Dept., dt:
4. G.O.Ms.No.231, Edn., (EE-1) Dept., dt:
5. G.O.Ms.No.226, S.W. (E) Dept., dt:
6. G.O.Ms.No.179, S.W. (E) Dept., dt:
7. G.O.Rt.No.1007, (SW(E-1)
8. From C&DSE Letter No.75/A.V.1/95-96, dated 11.06.1996.
9. G.O.Ms.No.3, S.W.T.W. (Edn.1) Dept., dt:
10. A.P.L.A. Assurance No.927.
11. C.Ms Office No.204/RPB/2004, dt:
12. Minutes of
the meeting held on
O R D E R :-
In the G.Os
1st to 7th and 9th read above, Government have
sanctioned (4,317) Single Teacher Schools in Schooless
ST habitations in tribal areas and also sanctioned equal number of posts and
ordered that only local S.T. Candidates be posted as teachers. The posts have been sanctioned in different
spells from 1986 onwards vide orders issued from Sl.No.
1 to 7 and 9 read above. Out of the (8) G.Os menctioned above the posts
sanctioned in G.O.Ms.No.231 – Education (EE-I) Department, dt:
2. Whereas Commissioner of Tribal Welfare informed that as a result of the teachers being covered by two types of heads of accounts for payment of salaries, a disparity has arisen in their drawing of salaries. The teachers have been constantly representing to set the anomaly right. Taking into account the situation, Commissioner of Tribal Welfare furnished proposals to Government in 1995 for issuing orders to pay the salaries of the GIA teachers also from Service
head of account to bring uniformity among salary payment of teachers. The Commissioner of School Education also endorsed the proposal and submitted to Government vide reference 8th read above for necessary orders.
3. After taking into account the facts presented by Commissioner of Tribal Welfare and also after discussing the matter with the representatives of Commissioner of School Education, Director of Treasuries and Accounts and Director of State Audit, it is decided to extend the same procedure of payment of salaries adopted to other GVVK teachers to the teachers appointed under G.O.Ms.No.231 Education (EE-I) Department, dt:22-09-1987 also since both categories of teachers are governed by same set of service conditions and mode of recruitment.
4. After carefully examining the issue Government hereby order that the salaries of (1687) teachers sanctioned in the ref. 4th read above shall also be paid from the following head of account:
“2202-General Education - 01.Elementary Education -MH.101.Govt.
Primary Schools- SH(04) Primary Schools- 01-Salaries-030- DA (Non-Plan)”
5. The revised payment of procedure shall
be with effect from
6. This orders issues with the concurrence of Finance Department vide their UO NO.4605/PFS/2004,dated:20-11-04.
7. A copy of this G.O.is available in www.aponline.gov.in.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
PRINCIPAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
& Director of School Education,
Commissioner of Tribal Welfare,
Copy to:-Principal Secretary, Social Welfare (TW) Department,
All Project Officers of ITDAs in the State.
All District Treasuries.
Social Welfare (TW) Department,
SF / SCs.
// Forwarded :: By Order //