Food for Work Programme 2002-2003 Engineering Audit and Test Checks by Engineering Staff College of India Payment of mobilization advance Towards verification of works under FFWP Release of Rs.1.00 crore to ESCI Orders Issued.
REVENUE (RELIEF.II) DEPARTMENT
Read the following:-
1) Govt.Memo.No.43851/Rlf.II/2001-4. Revenue (Relief.II) Dept. dt:27-10-2001
2) Lr.No.H/FFW/2001,dt.13-12-2001, from the Director, ESCI, Hyd.
* * *
In the memo read above comprehensive guidelines have been issued on the Food for Work Programme.
2. As per the said guidelines, the Engineering Staff Collage of India will under take a structure random check of the assets created under the Food for work programme.
3. It was also decided in the meeting convened by the C.S on 4-12-2001 that ESCI will enter in to a MOU with the Commissioner, Relief on the lines of MOU entered in the case of Neeru-Meeru with the modifications appropriate for works under the Food for Work programme. The ESCI will undertake a 10% stratified random check of works undertaken under Food for Work Programme. It was also decided in the said meeting a mobilization advance of 30% amounting to Rs.1.00 crore is to be paid immediately to ESCI for starting the works.
4. The ESCI in their letter, 2nd read above have informed that the ESCI has commenced the verification of works under Food for Work Programme in all districts.The District Coordinators are also contacting the officers at the District level to organize the inspections. The Director
ESCI has requested to release the mobilization advance of one crore as early as possible, to keep the verification work in full swing. The total value of charges for verification of works are yet to be finalized. Pending finalization of the amounts payable to ESCI a mobilization advance of Rs.1.00 crore has to be paid to the ESCI.
5. All the payments to ESCI has to be met from the regular budget of the concerned Executing Departments of the Food for Work Programme. Initially the expenditure will be born by the Revenue (Relief) department from Calamity Relief Fund pending re-coupment of the expenditure by the Executing Departments against the advance from the CRF towards verification of works by the ESCI.
6. In the circumstances explained above an amount of Rs.1.00 crore is hereby sanctioned to the project Director, DPAP, Rangareddy District for making necessary payment. The expenditure is debitable to following Head of Account. M.H-2245 Relief on account of Natural Calamities SMH 01 Drought MH-800 Other Expenditure SH (80) Other Expenditure 310 grants-in-aid 312 Other Grants-in-aid.
7. The Asst.Secretary to Government Revenue (Relief-Claims) Department shall draw and disburse the amount sanctioned above to the project Director, DPAP, RR District for centralized payment. The Project Director, DPAP shall render account to the Government.
8. The expenditure sanctioned in para (6) is exempted from Treasury Control Orders and Quarterly Regulation Orders.
9. This order issues with the concurrence of Finance & Planning (FW.Exp.Revenue) Dept., vide their U.O.No.11042/D/86/ A2/Expr.Rev/02, dt.09-04-2002.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVENOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
COMMISSINER FOR RELIEF & E.O.SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
The Director, ESCI, Hyderabad.
The Project Director, DPAP, RR Dist.
The Asst.Secretary to Govt., Revenue (Relief.Claims) Dept.,
Revenue (Relief.I,II,III,IV,Acounts.I&II) Dept.
The Dist.Collector, RR Dist.
The PAO, Hyd/Director of Treasuries & Accounts , Hyd.
Accountant General, A.P.Hyd.
Prl.Secretary, Finance,IF/The Secretary,Finance (R&E) Dept.,
All Depts., of Secretariat/All the District Collectors