GOVERNMENT OFANDHRA PRADESH
Andhra Pradesh ExciseNotification under section 21 of A.P.Excise Act, 1968 Levy of Excise Duty andCountervailing Duty Amendment Notification Issued
G.O.Ms.No.176 Dated the 31st March, 2000
Read the following:-
1. G.O.Ms.No.189, Revenue (Excise.III) Department, dated:24.03.1998
2. G.O.Ms.No. 168, Revenue (Excise.II) Department, dated:31-3-2000.
3. From the Commissioner of Prohibition and Excise Lr.No.45/CPE/2000/G2,
Thefollowing Notification will be published in the Extraordinary issue of Andhra PradeshGazette, dated the 31st March, 2000.
In exercise of the powersconferred by section 21 of the Andhra Pradesh Excise Act, 1968 (Act.17 of 1968), theGovernor of Andhra Pradesh hereby makes the following amendment to the Notification issuedwith G.O.Ms.No.1025, Revenue, dated the 30th September, 1968 and published inpart-II Extraordinary issue of the Andhra Pradesh Gazette, dated the 30thSeptember, 1968, as subsequently amended, from time to time.
2. The amendment shallcome into force with effect from 1st April, 2000.
In the said notification:-
1. In Note, in item (2), after theexpression, "90 Nos. of 100 ml." the expression, "and 96 Nos. of 90ml." shall be inserted.
(By Order and inthe name of the Governor of Andhra Pradesh)
PRINCIPAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT.
The Director of Printing, Stationery andStores Purchase, Hyderabad.
He is requested to furnish 500 copies to Government and 50copies each to
Commissioner of Prohibition and Excise and to theCommissioner and
Public Relations Department, Hyderabad.
The Law (E) Department.
The Commissioner of Prohibition and Excise, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad.