GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
Public Services Panchayati Raj & Rural Development Department Counselling System fortransfers and postings to the post of Assistant Executive Engineers / Assistant Engineers,Deputy Executive Engineers, Executive Engineers Timing of transfers underCounselling System Orders Issued.
PANCHAYATI RAJ & RURALDEVELOPMENT (ESTT.III) DEPARTMENT.
1. G.O.Ms.No.39,Panchayati Raj & Rural Development (Estt.III) Department, Dated:29-1-2000.
2. G.O.Ms.No.157,Panchayati Raj & Rural Development (Estt.III) Department, Date:3-5-2000.
3. Govt.Memo.No.23308/Estt.III/A1/99-2,Panchayati Raj & Rural Development (Estt.III) Department, Dated:3-5-2000.
O R D E R:
In the reference 2nd read above, Government have introduced the systemof Counselling for transfers and postings to the posts of AssistantEngineers / Assistant Executive Engineers / Deputy Executive Engineers / ExecutiveEngineers in Panchayati Raj EngineeringDepartment indicating the timings for obtaining certain data of the employees /Counselling / issue of transfer orders etc.
2. In thereference 3rd read above, it was informed that the Government have decided topostpone the Counselling process till the last week of June, 2000 in view of theJanmabhoomi programme from 1-5-2000 and the severe drought conditions in the State. However, the Engineer-in-Chief (Panchayati Raj)Hyderabad was informed that the data required in respect of the above categories ofEngineers as mentioned in the G.O. 2nd read above, may be obtained immediatelyand an analysis may be made basing on the data. Itwas also informed that the timing of transfers will be reviewed later keeping the seasonalconditions in view.
3. TheGovernment, after reviewing the matter, hereby order that the timing of transfers of Panchayati Raj Engineering Personnel underCounselling System shall be from the middle of April 2001 and complete by the middle ofMay 2001. The transfers of Executive Engineers who have completed 3 years of service in aparticular District shall also be taken up under Counselling.
4. TheEngineer-in-Chief (Panchayati Raj) Hyderabad is requested to take up the performanceappraisal and grading of the officers as ordered in the G.O. 1st read above,before taking up transfers under Counselling System during the month of April 2001.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OFANDHRA PRADESH)
PRINCIPAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT.
The Engineer-in-Chief (Panchayati Raj)Hyderabad.
All Chief Engineers in Panchayati Raj Engineering Department.
Copy to:TheGeneral Administration (Co.ordination) Department.
The Panchayati Raj & Rural Development (Estt.I) Department.
P.S. to Minister for P.R & R.D /P.S. to Principal Secretary (R) /
Principal Secretary(H)/Secretary (PR) / Stock File.
// Forwarded:: By Order //