GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
Municipal Administration & Urban Development Department – Amalapuram Municipality – Water Supply Improvement Scheme – HUDCO Loan assistance under Phase. II - Revised Administrative Sanction – Orders – Issued.
MUNICIPAL ADMINISTRATION & URBAN DEVELOPMENT (A1) DEPARTMENT
G. O. Ms. No. 83. M.A. Dated: 21.02.2005. Read the following.
1) G. O. Ms. No. 409, M.A. Dated 12.09.2001.
2) From the Engineer-in-Chief, Public Health, Hyderabad, Letter No.3041/ T2/ AMP/2003, dated 13.12.2003.
In the G. O. 1st read above orders were issued according Revised Administrative Sanction to the Amalapuram Water Supply Improvement Scheme with the following method of financing.
HUDCO Loan Rs. 482.11 Lakhs
Municipal Share / Government Grant Rs. 206.62 Lakhs.
Total Rs. 688.73 Lakhs.
2. In the letter 2nd read above, the Engineer-in-Chief, Public Health, Hyderabad has informed that due to increase in the cost of Summer Storage Tank, extending distribution in un served areas, Land Acquisition etc, the scheme is now re-revised to an amount of Rs. 747.57 Lakhs. He has also informed that so far an amount of Rs. 688.62 Lakhs has been released for the scheme.
3. The Engineer-in-Chief, Public Health, Hyderabad has therefore requested to issue re-revised administrative sanction to the scheme with a total cost of Rs. 747.57 Lakhs.
4. The Government have examined the matter in detail and hereby accord re-revised administrative sanction to the Amalapuram Water Supply Improvement Scheme with the following method of finance to complete and commission the scheme.
HUDCO Loan Rs. 482.11 Lakhs.
Government Grant / Municipal Contribution Rs. 265.46 Lakhs.
Total Rs. 747.57 Lakhs.
5. The balance amount of Rs. 58.95 lakhs shall be met from under the head of account Urban Water Supply Scheme 2215-01-101GH-11-HSP SH(08)-310-312 released in G. O. Ms. No. 225, M.A & U.D Department, dated 27.03.2004 read with G.O. Rt. No.340, M.A & U.D. Department dated 29.03.2004 and kept with the Managing Director, APUFIDC. Hyderabad
----:: 2 ::----
6. The Engineer-in-Chief, Public Health, Hyderabad shall take action accordingly.
7. This order issues with the concurrence of Finance Department vide U. O. No. 1633/29/A1/Expr. MA & UD & EFS & T/2005, Dated 03.02.2005.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT.
The Engineer-in-Chief, Public Health, Hyderabad.
The Commissioner & Director of Municipal Administration, A.P. Hyderabad.
The Director of Treasuries & Accounts, A.P., Hyderabad.
The Accountant General, A.P. Hyderabad.
Copy to: Finance (Expr. MA & UD & EFS & T) Department.
The Commissioner, Amalapuram Municipality, Amalapuram.
The Executive Engineer (PH), Amalapuram.
// FORWARDED :: BY ORDER //