GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
A B S T R A C T
MUNICIPAL ADMINISTRATION AND URBAN DEVELOPMENT (H1) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.No.765 Dated 22nd August 2005.
Read the following:-
1. G.O.Ms.No. 123 MA., dated 11.3.2005.
2. G.O.Ms.No. 574 MA., dated 4.6.2005.
2. G.O.Ms.No.664, MA&UD (H1) Department, dated 8.7.2005.
O R D E R:
In the reference 1st read above, Government have constituted a Committee to suggest various transportation systems and comprehensive strategies for improving the traffic situation in Hyderabad. As a part of the above mandate, the Committee submitted its recommendations on the Mass Rapid Transit System for Hyderabad. Government have examined the recommendations and have decided to undertake development of Mass Rapid Transit System (MRTS) Project on BOT basis for Hyderabad along the following three Corridors in Phase-I and accordingly orders were issued vide Government Order 2nd read above.
Corridor I - Miyapur to Chaitanyapuri via Punjagutta, M.J.Market and
Corridor II - Secunderabad to Falaknuma via Narayanaguda,
Afzalgunj and Charminar.
Corridor III - Tarnaka to Hitech City via Begumpet, Panjagutta and
2. The various steps in finalizing the MRTS System Project includes, inter alia, finalization of the alignment and station planning, selection of technologies, train operation plan, location of maintenance depots, integration with other transportation systems etc.,
3. In the above context, Government have felt the need to appoint an Advisor for the Hyderabad Mass Rapid Transit System (MRTS) Project. The Government after careful examination hereby appoint Sri T.Stanley Babu, IRTS (Retd.) as Advisor for the Hyderabad Mass Rapid Transit System (MRTS) Project initially for a period of one year. Separate orders will be issued finalizing the terms and conditions of the above appointment.
( BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH )
SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT.
Sri T.Stanley Babu,IRTS(Retd)
Plot No.259, Road No.1, Mahendrahills, Trimurthy Colony, Hyderabad-500 026.
The General Manager, South Central Railway, Rail Nilayam, Secunderabad.
The Commissioner, Municipal Corporation of Hyderabad, Hyderabad,
The Additional Commissioner (T&T) and Project Director, MMTS Project, MCH, Hyd.,
The Special Secretary to Chief Minister.
The PS to Honble Minister for Municipal Administration and Urban Development Dept.,
The Executive Assistant to Chief Secretary to Government, AP., Secretariat.
The PS to Secretary to Government (SPS). MA&UD Department, AP., Secretariat.
The PS to Secretary to Government (V). MA&UD Department, AP., Secretariat.
// FORWARDED BY ORDER //