GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
MUNICIPAL ADMINISTRATION & URBAN DEVELOPMENT (ELE.II) DEPARTMENT
G.O. Ms. No. 711 Dated: 21st July, 2005.
1. From the Commissioner & Director of Municipal Administration, Letter Roc. No 11057/2005-Election.1, Dated.10.6.2005.
2. G.O.Ms.No 596, MA & UD Department, dated.20-6-2005.
3. From the Commissioner & Director of Municipal
Administration, Letter Roc. No.11057/2005-Election.I, Dated.21.7.2005.
-- o0o --
In the reference 2nd read above, Government have notified the draft delimitation of 20 wards of Rajampet Nagarpanchayat inviting views or suggestions if any on the proposed draft de-limitation of wards.
2. In the reference 3rd read above, the Commissioner and Director of Municipal Administration, has stated that no views / suggestions have been received in the matter. He has also stated that the Municipal Council, Rajampet in its C.R.No. 23, dated 4.7.2005 has resolved to accept draft notification issued by the Government in the reference 2nd read above. He has requested to issue final notification on delimitation of Rajampet Nagarpanchayat into 20 single wards.
3. The appended Notification shall be published in the Extra-ordinary issue of the Andhra Pradesh Gazette dated. 22-7-2005.
4. The Commissioner Printing Stationary and Stores Purchase (Printing Wing), Hyderabad is requested to send 25 copies of the Notification to Government urgently.
( BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
The Commissioner, Printing Stationary and Stores Purchase, Hyderabad.
The Commissioner & Director of Municipal Administration, Hyderabad.
The Commissioner, Rajampet Nagarpanchayat
The District Collector, Kadapa District
The Secretary, State Election Commission, Budhabhavan, Secunderabad.
// FORWARDED BY ORDER //
In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-section (1) of section 10 of the Andhra Pradesh Municipalities Act, 1965 read with Rule 13 of the Andhra Pradesh Municipalities (Division of Nagar Panchayats and Municipalities into wards) Rules, 1994 issued in G.O.Ms.No.31 Municipal Administration and Urban Development Department, dated 03.02.1995, the Government hereby direct that the Rajampet Nagarpanchayat shall be divided into 20 (twenty) single member wards as shown in the schedule appended to the notification with immediate effect.
SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT