GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
A B S T R A C T
MUNICIPAL ADMINISTRATION AND URBAN DEVELOPMENT (H1) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.No.6 6 4 Dated: 8th July 2005.
Read the following:-
1. G.O.Ms.No.123 MA&UD Department, dated 11.3.2005.
2. Government Memo. No.3152/H1/2005-1 MA., dated 3.6.2005.
3. G.O.Ms.No.574, MA&UD Dept., dated 4.6.2005.
4. Meeting held in the Chambers of Secretary to Government (SPS), MA&UD Department on 08.07.2005.
-- o0o --
O R D E R:
In the Government Order 3rd read above, Government have approved for undertaking development of MRTS for Hyderabad along the following corridors in Phase-I.
Corridor I - Miyapur to Chaitanyapuri via Punjagutta, M.J.Market and
Corridor II - Secunderabad to Falaknuma via Narayanaguda,
Afzalgunj and Charminar.
Corridor III - Tarnaka to Hitech City via Begumpet, Panjagutta and
2. During the meeting on MRTS Project vide ref 4th cited , it was felt that, a Committee should be constituted comprising of the Commissioner, MCH., VC., HUDA., Chief Engineer, Roads, and Municipal Commissioner of concerned Municipality with a view to examining all further constructions and other development activities along the above 3 corridors.
3. Accordingly, Government hereby constitutes a Committee with the following officials.
1. Commissioner, MCH., Member- Convenor
2. Vice Chairman, HUDA., Member
3. Chief Engineer, Roads Member
4. Municipal Commissioner Member
4. The above Committee shall examine and vet the building plans, land development / sub-division along the 3 corridors and also issue of licenses and NOCs for buildings, before the same are sanctioned by the concerned local body. The Committee shall also take immediate steps on priority basis for maintenance of minimum 30 Mtrs. Right of-Way along the 3 Corridors by removing all encroachments / un-authorised constructions and also by widening the road if necessary.
( BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH )
SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT.
The Commissioner, Municipal Corporation of Hyderabad, Hyderabad.
The Vice-Chairman, Hyderabad Urban Development Authority, Hyderabad.
The Chief Engineer, Roads, O/o. the Engineer in Chief, Errummanzil, Hyderabad.
The Municipal Commissioners, Kukatpally, Serilingampally, Gaddiannaram, L.B.Nagar and Uppalkalan Municipalities.
The Project Director, MMTS Project, Municipal Corporation of Hyderabad, Hyderabad.
// FORWARDED :: BY ORDER //