GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
MUNICIPAL ADMINISTRATION & URBAN DEVELOPMENT (ELE.II) DEPARTMENT
G.O. Ms. No. 597 Dated: 20th June, 2005.
1. From the Commissioner & Director of Municipal Administration, Letter Roc. No.5219/2005-Election.II, Dated 26.5.2005.
2. G.O.Ms.No 552, MA & UD Department, dated. 30.5.2005.
3. From the Commissioner & Director of Municipal Administration, Letter Roc.
No.5219/2005-Election.II, Dated. 15.6.2005.
-- o0o --
In the reference 2nd read above, Government have notified the draft delimitation of 34 wards of Miryalaguda Municipality inviting views or suggestions if any on the proposed draft de-limitation of wards.
2. In the reference 3rd read above, the Commissioner and Director of Municipal Administration has stated that one view / suggestion has been received and considered the same by changing ward boundaries of 1,2,3 wards by Commissioner, Miryalaguda. He has also stated that the Municipal Council, Miryalaguda in its C.R.No. 41, dated 8.6.2005 has resolved to accept draft notification issued by the Government in the reference 2nd read above with the changes prosed. He has requested to issue final notification on delimitation of Miryalaguda Municipality into 34 single wards.
3. The appended Notification shall be published in the Extra-ordinary issue of the Andhra Pradesh Gazette dated 21-6-2005.
4. The Commissioner Printing Stationary and Stores Purchase (Printing Wing), Hyderabad is requested to send 25 copies of the Notification to Government urgently.
( BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
The Commissioner, Printing Stationary and Stores Purchase, Hyderabad.
The Commissioner & Director of Municipal Administration, Hyderabad.
The Commissioner, Miryalaguda Municipality.
The District Collector, Nalgonda District
The Secretary, State Election Commission, Budhabhavan, Secunderabad.
// Forwarded :: By Order //
In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-section (1) of section 10 of the Andhra Pradesh Municipalities Act, 1965 read with Rule 13 of the Andhra Pradesh Municipalities (Division of Nagar Panchayats and Municipalities into wards) Rules, 1994 issued in G.O.Ms.No.31 Municipal Administration and Urban Development Department, dated 03.02.1995 and in supersession of all the previous notifications on the subject, the Government hereby direct that the Miryalaguda Municipality shall be re-divided into 34 (Thirty Four only) single member wards as shown in the schedule appended to the notification with immediate effect.
SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT