MUNICIPAL ADMINISTRATION & URBAN DEVELOPMENT (ELE.II) DEPARTMENT
G.O. Ms. No. 496 Dated 19th May, 2005.
1. From the Commissioner & Director of Municipal Administration, Letter Roc. No.4714/2005-Election.I, Dated 14-3-2005.
2. G.O.Ms.No 177, MA & UD Department, dated. 23 3.2005.
3. From the Commissioner & Director of Municipal Administration, Letter Roc.
No.4714/2005-Election.I, Dated. 12.5.2005.
-- o0o --
In the reference 2nd read above, Government have notified the draft delimitation of 40 wards of Proddatur Municipality inviting views or suggestions if any on the proposed draft de-limitation of wards.
2. In the reference 3rd read above, the Commissioner and Director of Municipal Administration, has stated that no views / suggestions have been received. He has also stated that the Municipal Council, Proddatur in its C.R.No. 1, dated 13-4-2005 has resolved to accept draft notification issued by the Government in the reference 2nd read above. He has requested to issue final notification on delimitation of Proddatur Municipality into 40 single wards.
3. The appended Notification shall be published in the Extra-ordinary issue of the Andhra Pradesh Gazette dated 21-5-2005.
4.. The Commissioner Printing Stationary and Stores Purchase (Printing Wing), Hyderabad is requested to send 25 copies of the Notification to Government urgently.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
The Commissioner, Printing Stationary and Stores Purchase, Hyderabad.
The Commissioner & Director of Municipal Administration, Hyderabad.
The Commissioner, Proddatur Municipality.
The District Collector, Kadapa District
The Secretary, State Election Commission, Budhabhavan, Secunderabad.
In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-section (1) of section 10 of the Andhra Pradesh Municipalities Act, 1965 read with Rule 13 of the Andhra Pradesh Municipalities (Division of Nagar Panchayats and Municipalities into wards) Rules, 1994 issued in G.O.Ms.No.31 Municipal Administration and Urban Development Department, dated 03.02.1995 and in supersession of all the previous notifications on the subject, the Government hereby direct that the Proddatur Municipality shall be divided into 40 (Forty only) single member wards as shown in the schedule appended to the notification with immediate effect.
SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT