GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
MUNICIPAL ADMINISTRATION & URBAN DEVELOPMENT (Ele.II) DEPARTMENT
G.O. Ms. No. 475 Dated 16th May, 2005.
1. From the Commissioner & Director of Municipal Administration, Letter Roc. No.4712 /2005-Election.I, Dated 22-3-2005.
2. G.O.Ms.No 222, MA & UD Department, dated. 28 3.2005.
3. From the Commissioner & Director of Municipal Administration, Letter Roc.
No. 4715/2005-Election.I, Dated. 5.5.2005.
-- o0o --
In the reference 2nd read above, Government have notified the draft delimitation of 28 wards of Bheemunipatnam Municipality inviting views or suggestions if any on the proposed draft de-limitation of wards.
2. In the reference 3rd read above, the Commissioner and Director of Municipal Administration, has stated that no views / suggestions have been received. He has also stated that the Municipal Council, Bheemunipatnam in its C.R.No. 426, dated 13-4-2005 has resolved to accept draft notification issued by the Government in the reference 2nd read above. He has requested to issue final notification on delimitation of Bheemunipatnam Municipality into 28 single wards.
3. The appended Notification shall be published in the Extra-ordinary issue of the Andhra Pradesh Gazette dated 21-5-2005.
4. The Commissioner Printing Stationary and Stores Purchase (Printing Wing), Hyderabad is requested to send 25 copies of the Notification to Government urgently.
( BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
The Commissioner, Printing Stationary and Stores Purchase, Hyderabad.
The Commissioner & Director of Municipal Administration, Hyderabad.
The Commissioner, Bheemunipatnam Municipality.
The District Collector, Visakhapatnam District
The Secretary, State Election Commission, Budhabhavan, Secunderabad.
// Forwarded :: By order //
In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-section (1) of section 10 of the Andhra Pradesh Municipalities Act, 1965 read with Rule 13 of the Andhra Pradesh Municipalities (Division of Nagar Panchayats and Municipalities into wards) Rules, 1994 issued in G.O.Ms.No.31 Municipal Administration and Urban Development Department, dated 03.02.1995 and in supersession of all the previous notifications on the subject, the Government hereby direct that the Bheemunipatnam Municipality shall be re-divided into 28 (twenty eight only) single member wards as shown in the schedule appended to the notification with immediate effect.
SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT