GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
G.O.Ms.No. 363 Dated: 29th April, 2005
Read the following:
1. G.O.Ms.No. 39, MA & UD, dt. 3.02.1995
2. G.O.Ms.No.32, M.A., dt.3.2.1995.
3. From the C&D.M.A, Hyderabad letter Roc.No.19035/2004-Elec.I
4. G.O.Ms.No.139, P.R.&RD(Pts.IV)Deptt., dated: 29-04-2005.
In pursuance of the recommendation of the Commissioner and Director of Municipal Administration, Hyderabad, in his letter third read above, and in view of the provisions under the Andhra Pradesh Transitional Area and Smaller urban Areas(Fixation of criteria)Rules, 1995 issued in the G.O.1st read above and the Andhra Pradesh Municipalities (Gradation of Municipal Councils and Nagar Panchayats) Rules, 1995, issued in the G.O.2nd read above the Government after careful examination have decided to constitute the areas covered under Rayachoty Gram Panchayat as Municipality.
2. Accordingly, the following Notification shall be published in the Andhra Pradesh Gazette:-
3. The Commissioner, Printing, Stationery and Stores purchase, Hyderabad is requested to publish the following Notification in the Extraordinary issue of Andhra Pradesh Gazette, dated 29.4.2005 and to furnish 100 copies to the Government.
In exercise of the powers conferred by clause (42a) of section 2 of the Andhra Pradesh Municipalities Act, 1965 (Andhra Pradesh Act 6 of 1965), read with rule 3 of the Andhra Pradesh Transitional Area and Smaller Urban Areas(Fixation of Criteria)Rules, 1995 issued in G.O.Ms.No.39, M.A. Department dated the 3rd February, 1995, the Governor of Andhra Pradesh hereby declares, the areas covered under the Rayachoty Gram Panchayat of Kadapa District as smaller urban area with immediate effect, and the Rayachoty Municipality is deemed to have been constituted under sub section (i) of section 3 of the aforesaid Act.
( BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
Printing, stationery & Stores Purchase, Hyderabad.
The Secretary, State Election, 3rd Floor, Budha Bhavan, Secunderabad.
The Commissioner and Director of Municipal Administration,
The District Collector, Kadapa District
The Revenue Divisional Officer, Kadapa
The Sarpanch, Rayachoty Gram Panchayat.
The District Panchayat Officer, Kadapa District.
The Director of Local Fund Audit, Hyderabad.
The Director of Town and Country Planning, Hyderabad.
The Engineer-in-Chief(Public Health), Hyderabad.
The Project Co-Ordinator, A.P.S.U.P. Project, Hyderabad.
The Law (A) Department.
PS to Special Secretary to CM
PS to Minister (MA)
PS to Principal Secretary(MA)
PS to Principal Secretary(IC)MA
// FORWARDED :: BY ORDER //