MUNICIPAL ADMINISTRATION & URBAN DEVELOPMENT (Elec.II)DEPARTMENT
G.O.MS.No.125 M.A. Dated 17th March,2005.
Read the following:
1. G.O.Ms.No.481, M.A., dated 13.11.2004.
2. G.O.Ms.No. 72, P.R.&R.D. (Pts.IV) Dept., dt.17-03-2005.
In the G.O. 1st read above Government have issued orders for Upgradation the Kadapa Municipality into Municipal Corporation under clause (d) of Section 2 of the Andhra Pradesh Municipal Corporation Act 1994.
2. In the reference 2nd read above, the PanchayatRaj and Rural Development, Department issued notification canceling the Notifications in which the Patha Kadapa, Akkayapalle, Chemmumiapeta, Chinna chowk and Guduru Grampanchayaths of Cuddapah District were declared as Villages and Gram Panchayats so as to merge the areas under the said Gram Panchayats into Cuddapah Municipal Corporation.
3. In view of the above circumstances Government hereby issue notification for inclusion of areas of above said Grampanchayats into Municipal Corporation of Kadapa with immediate effect.
4. The following notifications shall be published in the Extra Ordinary Gazette, dated 18.03.2005.
In exercise of the powers conferred by section 3(2) of the Andhra pradesh Municipal Corporations Act, 1994 the Governor of Andhra Pradesh hereby alter the limits of the larger Urban Area of the Municipal Corporation of Kadapa which was specified in the notification issued in the G.O. Ms. No.481 MA. Dated 13.11.2004 the by including the following areas of the erstwhile Grampanchayats of Kadapa District there in with immediate effect.
1. Patha Cuddapah Gram Panchayat
2. Akkayapalli Panchayat
3. Chemmumiahpeta Panchayat
4. China Chowk Gram Panchayat
5. Gudur Gram Panchayat.
( BY ORDER IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNER OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
The Commissioner, Printing, Stationary a& stores Purchase Department.
He is requested to Publish the Notification in the Extra Ordinary Gazette and send 100 copies to this Department.
The District Collector, Kadapa.
The Commissioner and Director of Municipal Administration, Hyderabad.
The Commissioner, Kadapa Municipal Corporation.
The District Panchayat Officer, Kadapa.
The Panchayat Raj and Rural Devolopment Department.
The Secretary, state Election Commission,Budha Bhavan.
The Law Department.
//FORWARDED BY ORDER//