GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
Municipal Administration and Urban Development Department - Nellore Water Supply Improvement Scheme – Augmentation of Water Supply to Nellore by forming a portion of Nellore Tank into Summer Storage Tank – Sanction of grants from HUDCO assistance - Administrative Sanction accorded - Orders Issued.
MUNICIPAL ADMINISTRATION & URBAN DEVELOPMENT (A1) DEPARTMENT
G. O. Ms. No. 89 M.A. Dated: 23.02.2005.
Read the following:
1) From the Engineer-in-Chief, Public Health, Hyderabad Letter No.1292/T4/
NLR (D)/2004, dated 11.11.2004.
2) Government Memo No. 17195/A1/2004-2, M.A. dated 04.01`.2005 and dated
3) From the Engineer-in-Chief, Public health, Hyderabad Letter No. 1292/T4/
NLR(D)/2005, dated 08.02.2005.
----:: 00 ::----
In the reference 1st read above, the Engineer-in-Chief, Public Health, Hyderabad has reported that apportioning the existing Nellore tank and converting it into Summer Storage Tank is economical, dependable and also safe in terms of conveying of water by open channel from Sangam Anicut. Hence the Nellore Water Supply Improvement Proposal is formulated by apportioning a portion of Nellore Tank into Summer Storage Tank and the amount required for the scheme based on the Preliminary estimate is worked out to Rs. 102.00 Crores. He has requested the Government to accord administrative sanction for Augmentation of water Supply to Nellore by apportioning a portion of Nellore Tank into Summer Storage Tank with the following method of financing.
HUDCO Assistance (90%) .. Rs. 91.80 Crores.
Municipal Share (10)%) .. Rs. 10.20 Crores.
Total Rs. 102.00 Crores
2. Government after careful consideration, hereby accord administrative sanction for implementation of Nellore Water Supply Improvement Scheme by apportioning a portion of Nellore Tank into Summer Storage Tank at a total cost of Rs. 102.00 Crores with the HUDCO Assistance (90%) of Rs. 91.80 Crores and Municipal Share (10%) of Rs. 10.20 Crores..
3. The Engineer-in-Chief, Public Health, Hyderabad shall take action accordingly.
4. This order issues with the concurrence of Finance Department vide their U.O. No. 9231/439/A1/Exp.MA & UD & EFS & T/2004, dated 03.01.2005.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT.
The Engineer-in-Chief, Public Health, Hyderabad.
The Commissioner and Director of Municipal Administration, A.P., Hyderabad.
The Managing Director, APUFIDC., Ltd., Hyderabad.
----:: 2 ::----
The Regional Chief, HUDCO., Hyderabad.
The Accountant General, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad.
The Finance (Expr. MA & UD & EFS&T) Department.
// FORWARDED :: BY ORDER //