GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
Public Works – Introduction of e-procurement for all purchases costing Rs. 10.00 Lakhs and above taken up with Government funds in the Municipal Administration and Urban Development Department – Implementation of e-procurement system for the works / materials costing more than Rs. 1.00 Lakh – Orders Issued.
MUNICIPAL ADMINISTRATION &URBAN DEVELOPMENT (A1) DEPARTMENT
G. O. Ms. No. 171. M.A. Dated: 01-05-2004.
Read the following:-
1) G, O. Ms. No. 415, M.A. dated 05.09.2003.
2) G. O. Ms. No. 572, M.A. dated 19.12.2003.
3) From the Engineer-in-Chief (PH), Hyderabad Letter No. 2203/T9/SPIU/
2004, dated 21.04.2004.
--:: 00 ::--
O R D E R;
In the Government Orders 1st and 2nd read above, orders have been issued introducing e-procurement system in the Heads of Departments working under the administrative control of Municipal Administration and Urban Development Department, including Urban Development Authorities, in respect of all purchases costing Rs. 10.00 Lakhs and above taken up with the Government funds.
2. In the letter 3rd read above, the Engineer-in-Chief (PH), Hyderabad has informed that a meeting had been convened on 02.04.2004 with the representatives of Municipal Corporations, Municipalities, APUSP., HMWS & SB. and Urban Development Authorities and that during the said meeting, it has been decided to address the Government for issue of necessary Government orders to implement e-procurement in their organizations for the works/materials above Rs. 1.00 Lakh. He has requested the Government to issue necessary orders in the matter.
3. In the circumstances reported b y the Engineer-in-Chief (PH), Hyderabad and in partial modification of the orders issued in the G. Os. first and second read above, the Government hereby agree for adoption of e-procurement in all the Urban Local Bodies, Public Health Engineering Department, APUSP., HMWS & SB and Urban Development Authorities, in respect of works / materials costing above Rs. 1.00 Lakh taken up with the Government funds (including HUDCO / Municipal Contributions) subject to following conditions;
i) All the existing codal rules, G. Os, executive instructions applicable to
the processing of conventional tenders are applicable to the bids to be
procured through e-procurement.
ii) In respect of the works which are included in e-procurement, tenders
will not be received in the conventional method.
4. The above orders shall come into force with immediate effect.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
PRINCIPAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT.
All Heads of Departments under the administrative control of Municipal Administration
and Urban Development Department, Andhra Pradesh Hyderabad including the
Urban Development Authorities.
--:: 2 ::--
Copy to P.S. to C.M.
Copy to P.S. to M (M.A).
Copy to P.S. to Prl. Secy. MA & UD Department.
Copy to SF/SC.
// FORWARDED :: BY ORDER //