GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
Ramachandrapuram Municipality – Water Supply Improvement Scheme – Release of funds estimated amount of Rs. 1.23 Crores under Plan Schemes pertaining to III and IV Zones of Ramachandrapuram Municipality – Protected Water Supply Scheme – Revised Administrative Sanction – Orders – Issued.
MUNICIPAL ADMINISTRATION & URBAN DEVELOPMENT (A1) DEPARTMENT.
G. O. Ms. No. 283, M.A. Dated: 26.07.2004.
Read the following.
1) G. O. Ms. No. 149, M.A & U.D (A1) Department, Dated 31.03.1999.
2) From the Engineer-in-Chief, Public Health, Hyderabad Lr. No.ENC2/T2/2/(PH)
/R.C.PURAM/2003, Dated 09.02.2004 and 25.03.2004.
--:: 00 ::--
In the G. O. first read above, orders were issued according administrative sanction for taking up (8) Water Supply Schemes at a cost of Rs. 10.00 Crores under Plan Scheme and the Ramachandrapuram Water Supply Scheme was one among them with a provision of Rs. 190.00 Lakhs.
2. The Engineer-in-Chief, Public Health, Hyderabad in his letters 2nd read above has reported that the Water Supply Scheme, for Zone I and II requirements was technically sanctioned for Rs. 190.00 Lakhs and registered by the Engineer-in-Chief, Public Health, Hyderabad. The Scheme for improvement of source by providing tube wells, pumping mains ELSRs 2 Nos. and distribution system have been taken up and completed. The total revised cost of the scheme works out to Rs. 208.80 Lakhs against Rs. 190.00 Lakhs.
3. The Engineer-in-Chief, Public Health, Hyderabad has further reported that the Superintending Engineer (PH), Rajahmundry had examined the proposal and submitted revised estimate of Ramachandrapuram Water Supply Scheme duly including the components for improvement of Water Supply to Zone III and IV areas for Rs. 331.80 Lakhs of which Rs. 208.80 Lakhs incurred for completing sanctioned scheme and an amount of Rs. 123.00 Lakhs is required for covering Zone III and IV.
4. Government after careful consideration of the proposal of the Engineer-in-Chief, Public Health, Hyderabad hereby accord Revised Administrative Sanction for an amount of Rs. 331.80 Lakhs for Ramachandrapuram Water Supply Improvement Scheme under Plan Scheme as follows:-
Amount incurred for completing the sanctioned scheme .. Rs. 208.80 Lakhs.
Amount required for covering Zones III and IV .. Rs. 123.00 Lakhs
Total Rs. 331.80 Lakhs
5. The Engineer-in-Chief, Public Health, Hyderabad is requested to necessary action accordingly.
--:: 2 ::--
This order issues with the concurrence of Finance Department vide their U. O. No. 6166/76/A1/Expr. MA & UD & EFS & T/2004, dated 12.03.2004.
( BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
PRINCIPAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT.
The Engineer-in-Chief, Public Health, Hyderabad.
The Commissioner & Director of Municipal Administration, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad.
The Director of Treasuries and Accounts, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad.
The Accountant General, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad.
Copy to General Administration (Cabinet), Department.
Copy to Finance (Expr. MA & UD & EFS & T) Department.
Copy to O. S. D. to Chief Minister.
Copy to O. S. D. to M (MA & UD).
Copy to P. S. to Principal Secretary to Government, MA & UD Department.
SF / SCs.
// FORWARDED :: BY ORDER //