GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
Municipal Administration & Uurban Development Department – Krishna
Pushkarams – Release of Rs. 9.00 Crores from the savings of the City Challenge
Fund – Administrative Sanction - Accorded - Orders – Issued.
MUNICIPAL ADMINISTRATION AND URBAN DEVELOPMENT (A1) DEPARTMENT.
G.O. Ms. No.281.MA Dated.23-07-2004
Read the following :-
1. G.O. Ms. No. 483 MA&UD(A1)Deptt., dated. 21.10.2003
2. G.O. Ms. No. 487 MA&UD(A1)Deptt., dated. 23.10.2003.
3. From the C&DMA, Lr. Roc. No. 17681/04-M1, dated. 09.07.2004.
In G.O. 1st read above orders have been issued among others according assisted Andhra administrative sanction for the Rs. 300 Crores HUDCO. assistance APUFIDC. Ltd. . with a guarantee limit of Rs. 700 Crores in respect of HUDCO loans. In the G.O. 2nd read above certain guide lines and allocation of funds amongst the 114 Urban Local Bodies were issued.
2. In the letter 3rd read above the Commissioner & Director of Municipal Administration, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad has reported that the following amounts have been allocated to the following municipalities to take up the works under Krishna Pushkarams :
1. Repalle Municipality -- Rs. 2.00 Crores
2. Mangalagiri Municipality -- Rs. 2.00 Crores
3. Jaggaiahpet Municipality -- Rs. 2.00 Crores
4. Gadwal Municipality -- Rs. 2.00 Crores
3. A part from an amount of Rs. 5.00 Crores are allotted for the Gadwal Municipality to take up the works under City Challenge Fund and it is proposed to release the following amounts from the savings of the City Challenge Fund to respective Municipalities.
1. Repalle Municipality -- Rs. 1.00 Crore
2. Mangalagiri Municipality -- Rs. 1.00 Crore
3. Jaggaiahpet Municipality -- Rs. 1.00 Crore
4. Gadwal Municipality -- Rs. 1.00 Crore
5. Gadwal Municipality -- Rs. 5.00 Crores.
4. The Commissioner and Director of Municipal Administration, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad has requested the Government to instruct the MD, APUFIDC. Ltd. to take the above 5 demand drafts in the name of the Municipal Commissioners and to send them to the concerned Municipal Commissioners.
5. Government after careful examination hereby accord administrative sanction to an amount of Rs. 9.00 Crores (Rupees Nine Crores Only) to take up the Krishna Pushkaram works from the savings of the City Challenge Fund as mentioned at para 3 above.
--:: 2 ::--
56. The Managing Director, APUFIDC. Ltd. Hyderabad shall take necessary action in the matter accordingly as per the guide lines .
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
PRINCIPAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT.
The Managing Director. APUFIDC. Ltd., Hyderabad.
The Commissioner and Director of Municipal Administration, Andhra Pradesh,
The Municipal Commissioners concerned.
// FORWARDED :: BY ORDER //
With reference to the orders of the Secretary at para 7 on prepage it is submitted that Government has to accord administrative sanction under City Challenge Fund. Hence a draft order according administrative sanction for the works Krishna Pushakaras works from the savings of City Challenge Fund is put up below for approval.