GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
Amadalavalasa Municipality – Flood damages at Alamajipeta Head Works –Administrative Sanction and permission to take up work – Accorded – Orders issued.
MUNICIPAL ADMINISTRATION & URBAN DEVELOPMENT(A1) DEPARTMENT.
G. O. Ms. No. 261. M.A. Dated: 16.07.2004.
Read the following:-
1) From the Engineer-in-Chief, Public Health, Hyderabad Letter No. 3854/T1/A’
Valasa Mplty/98-04, dated 24.04.2004.
2) Government Memo No. 8238/A1/2004-1, M.A. & U.D. (A1) Department dated
3) From the Engineer-in-Chief (PH), Hyderabad Letter No.3854 T1/A’valasa(M)
/2004 dated 08.06.2004.
--:: 00 ::--
In the letter 1st read above, the Engineer-in-Chief, Public Health, Hyderabad has submitted a proposal costing Rs. 102.50 Lakhs to safe guard the Head works and to improve water supply in Amadalavalasa and requested to sanction special grant under the plan budget. The Government have negatived the proposals in the Government Memo 2nd read above as the financial year 2003-2004 was already over.
2. In the letter 3rd read above the Engineer-in-Chief, Public Health, Hyderabad has reported that the Government issued budget release order for an amount of Rs. 351.44 lakhs of Budget Estimate 2003-2004 towards 4th quarter under Urban Water Supply to the head of account 2215-01-101-GH. SH(08)-310-312 other grant in aid, duly authorizing the Engineer-in-Chief, Public Health to issue L.O.C. vide G.O. Rt. No. 987, Finance Department dated 26.03.2004. The Engineer-in-Chief, Public Health, Hyderabad further stated that L.O.C was issued to the Assistant Pay and Accounts Officer, Hyderabad for crediting amount to deposits and that the above amount has been adjusted and kept under P.D. account of the Managing Director, APUFIDC. Ltd., Hyderabad for utilizing the Water Supply Schemes. The ENC has proposed to meet the cost of the work. from the above amount.
3. While stating the above position the ENC. PH has requested to accord Administrative Sanction and also to permit him to take up the work with the above available budget amount of Budget Estimate 2003-2004 kept under deposits.
4. Government after careful consideration of the matter, and in modification of the orders issued in Government Memo 2nd read above hereby accord Administrative Sanction toan amount of Rs. 102.50 lakhs tentatively to safe guard the head works and improve Water Supply in Amadalavalasa as mentioned below:
1) Providing Groynes with dry stone pitching for the Bank Slope Rs. 50.00 Lakhs
2) Improvement to Source.
a) Infiltration well cum collecting Wells of 3.50 M dia –
Rs. 5.00 Lakhs.
b) Infiltration Gallery – Rs. 37.50 Rs. 52.50 Lakhs
c) Connecting main from collecting Walls to C.I pumping
main - Rs. 5.00 Lakhs.
d) Submergible Pump sets Rs. 5.00 Lakhs. ----------------------
Total: Rs. 102.50 Lakhs
--:: 2 ::--
5. The Engineer-in-Chief, Public Health, Hyderabad is also permitted to take up the work with the available budget amount of Budget Estimate 2003-2004, kept under deposits.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
PRINCIPAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT.
The Engineer-in-Chief, Public Health, Hyderabad.
// FORWARDED :: BY ORDER //