GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
Visakhapatnam Municipal Corporation – Water Supply – Re-routing of pipe lines along the air port run way – Estimated cost of Rs. 888.64 Lakhs – Administrative approval accorded – Orders – Issued.
MUNICIPAL ADMINISTRATION & URBAN DEVELOPMENT (A1) DEPARTMENT.
G. O. Ms. No.162. M.A. Dated: 24-04-2004.
Read the following:
From the Commissioner, Visakhapatnam Municipal Corporation,
Visakhapatnam Letter Rc. No. 2453/2003-04/EE(WS), dated 16.03.2004.
--:: 00 ::--
In the letter read above, the Commissioner, Visakhapatnam Municipal Corporation has reported that in view of the extension work of Visakhapatnam Air Port, the water pipe lines belonging to various companies including HPCL are passing through the airport area need to be rerouted and that the rerouting of pipelines is being undertaken by the Visakhapatnam Municipal Corporation as deposit work with an estimated cost of Rs. 888.64 lakhs as follows:-
(1) Re-routing of pipelines of user agencies M/s. R.C.I. Rs. 453.18 Lakhs
M/s. C.F.L. and I.N.S. Dega including working
2) Laying of twin water pipelines of M/s, H.P.C.L. Rs. 435.64 Lakhs
including working track.
Total:- Rs. 888.82 Lakhs
2. The Commissioner, Visakhapatnam Municipal Corporation has further reported that the Ministry of Defense is contributing Rs. 4.53 Crores and the HPCL is contributing Rs. 4.35 Crores for rerouting of pipelines and that the Ministry of Defense has already deposited Rs. 2.00 Crores with Visakhapatnam Municipal Corporation for immediate starting of the works and HPCL has conveyed its acceptance depositing their portion of Rs. 4.35 Crores to Visakhapatnam Municipal Corporation.
3. While stating the above position, the Commissioner, Visakhapatnam Municipal Corporation has requested the Government to issue necessary orders including administrative sanction for the above work.
--:: 2 ::--
4 The Government after careful consideration of the proposal hereby accord administrative sanction for an amount of Rs. 888.82 Lakhs for taking up the work of re-routing pipelines as mentioned in para 1 above, so as to enable the Visakhapatnam Municipal Corporation for calling tenders etc. subject to signing of plans drawings by the user agencies / connected departments and deposition of balance required funds by the Ministry of Defense and M/s. H.P.C.L.
5. The Commissioner, Visakhapatnam Municipal Corporation is requested to take necessary action for finalization of tenders only after 15.05.2004.
6. This order issues with the concurrence of Finance (Expr. MA & UD&EFS&T) Department vide their U.O. No. 8169/106/A1/Expr. MA&UD&EFS&T/2004, dated 03.04.2004.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
PRINCIPAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT.
The Commissioner, Visakhapatnam Municipal Corporation,
Copy to the Finance (Expr. MA & UD & EFS & T) Department.
Copy to the Irrigation, Commanding Area Development Department.
// FORWARDED :: BY ORDER //