G.O.Ms.No. 1 3 3 M.A., Dated the 29th March, 2004.
Read the following:-
1. G.O.Ms.No.288 Finance (Expr. MA&UD & FES&T) Department, dated 04.04.2003.
2. G.O.Ms.No.212 M.A. & U.D. (I1) Department, dated 24.06.2003.
3. G.O.Rt.No.1118 Finance (Expr. MA&UD & FES&T) Department, dated 29.03.2004.
-- o0o --
O R D E R:
In the Budget Estimates 2003-2004 an amount of Rs.4792.00 lakhs (Rupees four thousand seven hundred ninety two lakhs only) is earmarked to Hyderabad Urban Development Authority, Hyderabad for implementation of Green Hyderabad Project.
2. In the G.O. first and second read above, Government have accorded sanction for release of Rs.3594.00 lakhs (Rupees three thousand five hundred ninety four lakhs only) to Hyderabad Urban Development Authority for implementation of Green Hyderabad Project from Budget Estimates of 2003-2004.
3. In the reference third read above, the Finance Department issued Budget Release Order for Rs.2.81 crores for Assistance to Hyderabad Urban Development Authority for Greening of Hyderabad City.
4. In pursuance of the Budget Release Order issued by the Finance Department in the G.O third read above, Government hereby accord sanction for release of Rs.2.81 crores (Rupees two crores eighty one lakh only) towards implementation of Green Hyderabad Project from Budget Estimates 2003-2004 towards Assistance to Hyderabad Urban Development Authority for Greening of Hyderabad City. The above amount shall be drawn keeping in view of the quarterly regulation orders issued by the Finance Department.
5. The amount sanctioned in para (3) above shall be debited to the following Head of Account:-
2217 Urban Development 80 General M.H. 191 Assistance to Local Bodies, Corporations, Urban Development Authorities, Town Improvement Boards, etc., Schemes Included in the Plan 03 - E.A.P. S.H. (38) Assistance to Hyderabad Urban Development Authority for greening of Hyderabad City 310 Grants-in-Aid 312 Other Grants-in-Aid.
6. The Assistant Secretary and Drawing Officer, Municipal Administration and Urban Development Department is authorized to draw the amount sanctioned at para (4) above adjust the amount and also to issue necessary authorization to the Pay and Accounts Officer, Hyderabad to admit the Bill for crediting the amount to the P.D. Account of Hyderabad Urban Development Authority, Hyderabad.
7. This order issues in terms of orders issued in G.O.Ms.No.1118 Finance (Expr. MA&UD & EFS&T) Department, dated 29.03.2004.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
Principal Secretary to Government.
The Vice-Chairman, Hyderabad Urban Development Authority, Hyderabad.
The Deputy Pay and Accounts Officer, Secretariat Branch, Hyderabad.
The Director of Treasuries and Accounts, Hyderabad.
The Finance & Planning (Exp. M&F) Department.
The Assistant Secretary to Government, MA&UD(OP) Department, Hyderabad.
The MA&UD (Claims) / (K) Department.
// Forwarded By Order //