GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
MUNICIPAL ADMINISTRATION & URBAN EVELOPMENT(A1)DEPARTMENT
G.O..Ms.No. 98 M.A, Dated: 28 -2-2003.
Read the following:-
1. G.O.Ms.No.308 MA., dt.26.061999
2. G.O.Ms.No.419 MA., dt.14.9.2001
3. From the ENC(PH), Hyderabad Lr.No.1180/T2/BVRM/99/Vol.8 dt.19.2.99
4. From the ENC(PH), Hyderabad. Lr.No.119-/T2/BVRM/2003 dt.1.2.03.
In the G.O.1st read above, Government accorded administrative sanction for an amount of Rs.10-024 crores for the Bhimavaram Municipality Water Supply Improve-ment Scheme with HUDCO Loan with 70% and the Bhimavaram Municipality share with 30% respectively.
2) In the G.o.2nd read above, Government issued orders of Govt. Guarantee for the
the HUDCO Loan stated in the G.O.1st read above.
3) The Engineer-in-Chief(PH), Hyderabad in his letters 3rd and 4th read above submitted revised proposals for Bhimavaram Water Supply Improvement Scheme duly proposing certain works like distribution work, construction of ELSRs etc., amounting to Rs.19.09 crores and requested to accord revised administrative sanction in the following method of financing:
HUDCO Loan(70%): Rs.13.3602 Crores
Bhimavaram Municipality Share (30%) Rs.05.7298 Crores
Total Rs.19.0900 Crores
4) The Government after examining the proposal, hereby accord Revised Administration Sanction for the amount as proposed above subject to condition that the Bhimavaram Municipality shall bear its share of 30% cost as stated above and agree to deduct at source Professional Tax, Entertainment Tax, maintenance of Roads Grants and other grants etc., and pay to the HUDCO/Govt and also pay the O&M charges to the Public Health Department and takes up no other project till the loan amount is cleared .
5) The Director of Municipal Administration, Hyderabad is requested to effect the recoveries from the Bhimavaram Municipality with regard to repayment of HUDCO loan amount of Rs.13.3602 crores by deducting at source Professional Tax, Entertainment Tax, maintenance of Roads Grants and other grants etc., and pay to the HUDCO/Govt the loan amount is cleared.
6) The Engineer-in-Chief(Publilc Health)/Director of Municipal Administration, Hyderabad is requested to take necessary action accordingly.
:: 2 ::
7) This Order issues with the concurrence of Finance (Expr.&M.A) Department vide
their U.O.No.38472/506/A1/Expr.MA&UD &EFST/2002 dated: 22.12.2002
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
A.K.GOYAL , ,
PRINCIPAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
TheEngineer-in-Chief(Public Health), Hyderabad.
The Director of Municipal Administration, Hyderabad.
The Director of Treasuries and Accounts, A.P., Hyderabad.
The Accountant General, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad.
The General Administration(Cabinet) Department.
The Spl Secretary to C.M.
The Commissioner, Bhimavaram Municipality,BHIMAVARAM .
The Finance(Expr.MA&UD &EFS&T) Department.
//FORWARDED:: BY ORDER//