GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
Information Technology (IT) - Policy of Government of AndhraPradesh - Incentives for providing infrastructure for Information Technology Industry,Information Technology enabled services in the State - Automatic Conversion or exemptionfrom Zoning Regulations in certain Land Uses for Information Technology Parks - Orders -Issued.
Municipal Administration And UrbanDevelopment (l1) Department
G.O.Ms.No. 20 M.A. Datedthe 19th January. 2001.
Read the following:
1. G.O.Ms.No.114 Finance and Planning (Pig. IT & C)Department, dated 25-05-1999,
2. G.O.Ms.No.517 M.A., dated 20-10-2000.
* * *
In the G.O. second read above, orders were issued exemptingInformation Technology Software Units from Zoning Regulations in certain land Uses for thepurpose of locations.
2. The Governmentfurther examined the matter relating to exemption of Information Technology Parks beingdeveloped by Construction Firms / Builders from the Zoning Regulations and issue thefollowing orders:-
The automatic conversion / exemption from Zoning Regulations inland uses for setting up of Information Technology Parks developed by Construction Firms /Builders shall be made applicable only in the following notified land uses in the MasterPlan / Zonal Development Plan:-
(a) Residential usezone.
(b) Commercial usezone. I
(c) Institutional usezone.
(d) Industrial usezone.
2. With a view to make Information Technology investmentclimate as friendly as possible Government exempt the Information Technology parksnotified by Information Technology and Communication Department from payment of ConversionCharges.
3. The automatic conversion / exemption from ZoningRegulations in certain land uses as above shall be applicable to the InformationTechnology Parks being developed by Construction Firms / Builders which are notified bythe Information Technology and Communication Department and subject to the followingconditions,-
(a) the minimum areafor the Information Technology Park for utilizing the above exemption shall be 4000 SquareMeters.
(b) the InformationTechnology Parks developed by Construction Firms / Builders shall provide the amenities /infrastructure on a mandatory basis to suit the needs of Information Technology Industryspecified in Annexure-I appended to this order. The other amenities and infrastructurewhich is desirable to be provided in Information Technology Parks are listed inAnnexure-II appended to this order,
(c) the constructionfirm / builders shall furnish an undertaking to the Local Authority that the built spaceshall be sold / leased / rented only to Information Technology Units recognized byInformation Technology and Communication Department and if any Information Technology Firmvacates the same will be informed to the Information Technology and CommunicationDepartment and subsequent lease etc., will be given only to the units recognized byInformation Technology arid Communication Department.
(d) the local authorityshall obtain a Bank Guarantee for an amount equal to twice the conversion charges.
(e) the premises willbe inspected on completion by the Information Technology and Communication Department forensuring and compliance with the above stipulations before advising the Local Authorityfor discharge of Bank Guarantee.
4. the incentives for automatic conversion for InformationTechnology parks constructed by Construction Firms / Builders issued in 'this order shallbe valid for one year from the date of this order and further reviewed after one year fromthe date of this order.
3. This order issues with theconcurrence of Information Technology and Communication Department.
4. Vice-Chairmen of UrbanDevelopment Authorities / Commissioners of Municipal
Corporations / Municipalities are requested to take furtheraction accordingly.
5. A copy of this order isavailable on the Internet and can be accesses at the address"http://apts.gov.in/apgos"
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OFTHE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
A. K. GOYAL,
PRINCIPAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
All Urban Development Authorities in the State.
All Municipal Corporations and Municipalities in the State.
The Information Technology and Communication Department.
The Finance and Planning (T&C) Department.
The Private Secretary to Principal Secretary Chief Minister.
The Private Secretary to Minister for Municipal Administration.
The Private Secretary to Chief Secretary.
The Private Secretary to Principal Secretary, MA & UDDepartment,
The M.A. & U.D. (OP) Department.
The Law (E) Department.
// Forwarded By Order //