GOVERNMENTOF ANDHRA PRADESH
|Tirupati Urban Development Authority , Tirupati Change of land use from Primary School use to Residential use to an extent of Ac 45 cents in Sy.No. 195P of Thimminaidupalem(V), Tirupati Urban Mandal Draft Variation Confirmed Orders Issued. |
MUNICIPAL ADMINISTRATION AND URBAN DEVELOPMENTDEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.No.53,MA Dated. 1st February, 2000
Read the following;
1. G.O.Ms.No.1123,M.A., dt. 13-10-1981.
2. Fromthe VC, Tirupati Urban Development Authority Lr.L.P.No.3/G1/97,
3. Govt. Memo No. 10347/H2/98-5, M.A., dt.10-12-99
4. Fromthe Commr. Printing & Stationery, Extra-Ordinary Part-I, Gazette
No.515, dt. 17-12-99.
O R D E R:-
The draft variation to the master Plan of Tirupati, Urban area issued in GovernmentMemo. Third read above was published in theExtra-ordinary issue of A.P. Gazette No.515, Part-I dated 17-12-99. No objection orsuggestions were received from the publicwithin a period of 15 days. The applicant haspaid an amount of Rs. 9,200/-(Rupees Nine thousand and two hundred only) towardsdevelopment charges. Hence, the draftvariation is confirmed.
2. The appendednotification will be published in the Andhra Pradesh Gazette.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THEGOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
PRL. SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
The Commissioner, Printing Stationary& Stores purchase,
Hyderabad, with a request to publishthe notification and supply 20 copies to Govt.
The Vice Chairman, Tirupati UrbanDevelopment Authority, Tirupati
The applicant through Vice Chairman, Tirupati Urban DevelopmentAuthority, Tirupati.
The District Collector, Chittoor.
//Forwarded :: by order//
IN exercise of the powers conferred by sub(3) of Section 12 of the A.P. Urban Areas(Dev.) Act 1975, (Act-I of 1975, read with rule 13-A of Tirupati Urban DevelopmentAuthority Rules 1983 the Government here by makes the following variation to the masterplan of Tirupati Urban Area, the same having been previously published in theextra-ordinary issue of A.P. Gazette No. 515,dt. 17-12-99 as require by sub(3) of the said section.
The G.T.P. scheme of Tirupati (Master Plan) Survey No. 191/1,3 of Timminaidupalem village Tirupati Urban Mandal,is earmarked for primary school use. The said area is contemplated from primary school use to residential use as shown in M.M.P.No.3/T.U.D.A/99 which is availabe in the Office of the Tirupati Urban DevelopmentAuthority, Tirupati, and it can be displayed forpublic during the working hours of theTirupati Urban Development Authority Office at Tirupati, subject to the followingconditions:
1. Thatthe conversion of land use is agreed without considering the request of reduction of openspace.
2. Theapplicanat should obtain approval of construction plan from Tirupati Urban DevelopmentAuthority, Tirupati.
3. Thetitle urban land ceiling/ Agricultural land ceiling aspects shall be scrupulously examinedby concerned authorities etc., Urban Development Authority/MunicipalCorporations/Municipalities, before the issue of building permissions/ Developmentpermissions and it must be ensured that the best financial interest of the Government arepreserved.
4. Thatthe above change of the land use is subject to condition that may be applicable underUrban Land Ceiling Act, 1976, and A.P. Agricultural Ceiling Act.
5. Theowners/applicants are solely responsible for any misrepresentation with regard to ownership/ title urban land ceilingclearance etc., the owners/ applicants shall be responsible for any damage claimed by anyone on account of change of land use proposed.
6. Thatthe change of land use shall not be used as the sole reason for obtaining exemption fromthe provisions of Urban Land Ceiling, Act, 1976.
7. Thechange of land use shall not be used as the sole proof of any title to the land.
8. Anyother conditions as may be imposed by theVice Chairman, Tirupati Urban Development Authority, Tirupati.
SCHEDULE OF BOUNDARIES
NORTH : Sy.No. 191/1, 3(part) of Thimminaidupalem (60wide Master Plan Road)
SOUTH : Sy.No. 192 of Thimminaidupalem,
EAST : Sy.No.191/3 partof Thimminaidupalem(60 wide Master Plan Road)
WEST : Sy.No. 187 &188 of Thimminaidupalem.
PRL. SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT