GOVERNMENTOF ANDHRA PRADESH
AB S T R A C T
Vijayawada, Guntur, Tenali, Mangalagiri Urban Development Authority, Vijayawada - Change of land use in R.S.No.750/2A (Part), 750/3 at Nunna Village, Krishna District to an extent of Ac.1-64 Cents from 200-0 wide road and Agricultural use to Residential use - Draft Variation - Confirmed - Orders - Issued.
MUNICIPALADMINISTRATION AND URBAN DEVELOPMENT (I2) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.No.44M.A., Dated 29th January, 2000.
1. G.O.Ms.No.144 M.A., dated 03-03-1988.
2. From the Vice-Chairman, VGTMUDA., Vijayawada, LetterNo.Rc.C2/1437/99, dated 29-05-1999.
3. Government Memo. No.20243/I2/99-1 M.A., dated 18-11-1999.
-- o0o --
OR D E R:
The Draft Variation to the Master Plan for Vijayawada, Guntur, Tenali, MangalagiriUrban Development Area issued in Government Memo. third read above was published in theextra ordinary issue of Andhra Pradesh Gazette No.475, Part-I, dated 24-11-1999. No objections and suggestions have beenreceived within the stipulated period. Applicanthas paid an amount of Rs.33,200/- (Rupees thirty three thoudand and two hundred only)towards development charges. Hence, thedraft variation is confirmed.
2. Theappended Notification will be published in the Andhra Pradesh Gazette.
(BYORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
Principal Secretary to Government.
TheCommissioner, Printing, Stationery and Stores Purchase, Hyderabad.
TheVice-Chairman, Vijayawada, Guntur, Mangalagiri Urban Development Authority,Vijayawada.
Theparty through Vice-Chairman, Vijayawada, Guntur, Mangalagiri Urban Development Authority,Vijayawada.
TheSpecial Officer and Competent Authority, Urban Land Ceiling, Vijayawada.
TheDistrict Collector, Krishna District, Machilipatnam.
// Forwarded By Order //
In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-section (2) of section 12 of A.P. UrbanArea (Dev.) Act, 1975 the Government hereby makes the following variation to the MasterPlan for Vijayawada, Guntur, Tenali, Mangalagiri Urban Area the same having beenpreviously published in the extra ordinary issue of Andhra Pradesh Gazette No.475, Part-I,dated 24-11-1999 as required by sub-section (3) of the said section.
The site under reference to an extent of Acres 1-64 cents in RS/D.No. 750/2A(Part), 3A of Nunna Village, the boundaries for which are given in the schedule below andwhich was earmarked for 200-0 Bye-pass Road and Agricultural use Zone in thesanctioned Master Plan of Vijayawada, Guntur, Tenali, Mangalagiri Urban Area sanctioned inG.O.Ms.No.144 M.A., dated 03-03-1988 is designated for Residential use as shown inModification to Master Plan vide MMP No.25/99/VGTMUDA which is available in the office ofthe Vijayawada, Guntur, Mangalagiri Urban Development Authority, Vijayawada.
Subjectto the following conditions:
1. The title and Urban Land Ceiling /Agricultural Ceiling aspects shall be scrupulously examined by concerned authorities i.e.,Urban Development Authorities/ Municipal Corporations / Municipalities before issue ofBuilding Permission / Development Permission and it must be ensured that the bestfinancial interests of the government are preserved.
2. The above change of land use issubject to the conditions that may be applicable under Urban Land Ceiling Act, 1976 andA.P. Agricultural Ceiling Act.
3. The owners / applicants are solelyresponsible for any mis-representation with regard to ownership / title, Urban LandCeiling Clearances etc. The owners /applicants shall be responsible for any damage claimed by anyone on account of change ofland use proposed.
4. The change of land use shall notbe used as the sole proof of any title to the land.
5. The change of land use shall notbe used as the sole reason for obtaining exemption from the provisions of Urban LandCeiling Act, 1976.
6. Any other condition(s) as may beimposed by Vice-Chairman, Vijayawada, Guntur, Mangalagiri Urban Development Authority,Vijayawada.
The following schedulefor the site in R.S.No.750/2A (Part), 3A of Nunna Village, Krishna District.
North: Site falling in R.S.No.750/2A (Part) of Nunna Village,Krishna District.
South: Site falling in R.S.No.750/2A (Part) and 4A of NunnaVillage, Krishna District.
East: Existing field channel falling in R.S.No.750/1B of NunnaVillage.
West: Existing 110-0 wide Nuzvid road falling inR.S.No.782 (Part), 750/2A (Part) of Nunna Village, Krishna District.
PrincipalSecretary to Government.