GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
A B S T R A C T
|Vijayawada, Guntur, Tenali, Mangalagiri Urban Development Authority, Vijayawada - Change of land use from Agricultural use to Residential use in R.S.Nos.12A, 13, 14 and 15 to an extent of Acres 4.64 Cents situated at Penumaka Village, Tadepalli Mandal, Guntur District - Draft Variation - Confirmation - Orders - Issued.|
MUNICIPAL ADMINISTRATION AND URBANDEVELOPMENT (I2) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.No.333M.A., Datedthe 31st May, 2000.
Read the following:
1. G.O.Ms.No.144 M.A., dated 03-03-1988.
2. From the Vice-Chairman, V.G.T.M.U.D.A., Vijayawada, Letter No.Rc.C3/1225/99, dated 31-05-1999.
3. Government Memo. No.20258/I2/99-1 M.A., dated 29-03-2000.
-- o0o --
O R D E R:
The Draft Variation to the Master Plan forVijayawada, Guntur, Tenali, Mangalagiri Urban Development Area issued in Government Memo.third read above was published in the extra ordinary issue of Andhra Pradesh GazetteNo.165, Part-I, dated 01-04-2000. No objections and suggestions have been received withinthe stipulated period. Applicant has paid an amount of Rs.93,870/- (Rupees ninety threethousand eight hundred and seventy only) towards development charges to Vijayawada,Guntur, Tenali, Mangalagiri Urban Development Authority, Vijayawada. Hence, the draftvariation is confirmed.
2. The appended Notification will be published inthe Andhra Pradesh Gazette.
3. A copy of this order is available onthe Internet and can be accessed of the address "http://apts.gov.in/apgos".
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OFANDHRA PRADESH)
Principal Secretary to Government.
The Commissioner, Printing, Stationery and Stores Purchase,Hyderabad.
The Vice-Chairman, Vijayawada, Guntur, Mangalagiri UrbanDevelopment Authority, Vijayawada.
The party through Vice-Chairman, Vijayawada, Guntur,Mangalagiri Urban Development Authority, Vijayawada.
The Special Officer and Competent Authority, Urban Land Ceiling,Guntur.The District Collector, Guntur District, Guntur.
// Forwarded By Order //
In exercise of the powers conferred bysub-section (2) of section 12 of A.P. Urban Area (Dev.) Act, 1975 the Government herebymakes the following variation to the Master Plan for Vijayawada, Guntur, Tenali,Mangalagiri Urban Area the same having been previously published in the extra ordinaryissue of Andhra Pradesh Gazette No.165, Part-I, dated 01-04-2000 as required bysub-section (3) of the said section.
The site under reference (Acres 4.64 cents minusthe area covered under 200-00 wide Master Plan Road) falling in D.No.12A, 13A, B, C,14B and 15 (Part) of Penumaka Village, the boundaries for which are given in the schedulebelow and which was earmarked for Agricultural use Zone in the sanctioned Master Plan ofVijayawada, Guntur, Tenali, Mangalagiri Urban Area sanctioned in G.O.Ms.No.144 M.A., dated03-03-1988 is designated for Residential use for construction of Hostel for StreetChildren, as shown in Modification to Master Plan vide MMP No.31/99/VGTMUDA which isavailable in the office of the Vijayawada, Guntur, Mangalagiri Urban DevelopmentAuthority, Vijayawada.
Subject to the following conditions:
1. The applicant shall surrender the land affected under widening of 200-00" wide Master Plan to the local authority at free of cost.
2. The title and Urban Land Ceiling / Agricultural Ceiling aspects shall be scrupulously examined by concerned authorities i.e., Urban Development Authorities/ Municipal Corporations / Municipalities before issue of Building Permission / Development Permission and it must be ensured that the best financial interests of the government are preserved.
3. The above change of land use is subject to the conditions that may be applicable under Urban Land Ceiling Act, 1976 and A.P. Agricultural Ceiling Act.
4. The owners / applicants are solely responsible for any mis-representation with regard to ownership / title, Urban Land Ceiling Clearances etc. The owners / applicants shall be responsible for any damage claimed by anyone on account of change of land use proposed.
5. The change of land use shall not be used as the sole proof of any title to the land.
6. The change of land use shall not be used as the sole reason for obtaining exemption from the provisions of Urban Land Ceiling Act, 1976.
7. The applicant shall scrupulously follow the orders issued by Executive Engineer, Krishna Canal Division, Vijayawada vide Memo.No.160-H, dated 01-03-1999.
8. Any other condition(s) as may be imposed by Vice-Chairman, Vijayawada, Guntur, Mangalagiri Urban Development Authority, Vijayawada.
Schedule of Boundaries:
The following schedule for the site in D.No.12A,13A, B, C, 14B and 15 (Part) of Penumaka Village, Tadepalli Mandal, Guntur District.
North: The site falling in D.No.15 (Part), 14 (part), 13(Part) and 12 (Part) of Penumaka Village.
South: The site existing Karakatta D.No.21 (Part) and D.No.13 (part) and 12 (Part) of Penumaka Village.
East: The site falling in D.No.13(Part) and 12 (Part) of Penumaka Village.
West: The site falling in D.No.15 (Part), and 16 (Part) of Penumaka Village.
Principal Secretary to Government.