A B S T R A C T
Town Planning - Gannavaripalli Gram Panchayat, Tadipatri Mandal, Anantapur District - Certain variation in the Master Plan - Change of land use of the site in S. No.10-A/1 to an extent of Acres 0.27 from Recreational use to Industrial use - Draft Notification - Confirmed - Orders - Issued.
MUNICIPAL ADMINISTRATION ANDURBAN DEVELOPMENT (H1) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.No.329M.A., Datedthe 27th May, 2000.
Read the following:-
1. From the Director of Town and Country Planning, Letter Roc.No.1873/99/A1, dated 11-03-1999.
2. Government Memo.No.6639/H1/99-1 M.A., dated 22-05-1999.
3. From the Director of Town and Country Planning, Letter Roc.No.1873/99/A1, dated 17-07-1999.
4. Government Memo.No.6639/H1/99-2 M.A., dated 17-08-1999.
5. From the Regional Deputy Director of Town Planning, Anantapur, Letter Roc.No.103/99/A5, dated 12-05-2000.
-- o0o --
O R D E R:
The draft variation to the Master Planof Tadipatri sanctioned in G.O.Ms.No.578 M.A., dated 06-11-1996 was issued in GovernmentMemo. No.6639/H1/99-2 M.A., dated 17-08-1999 and the draft variation was published in theAndhra Pradesh Gazette, Part-I, Extra-Ordinary Issue No.350, dated 23-08-1999. Theapplicant has paid an amount of Rs.2,289/- (Rupees Two thousand two hundred and eightynine only) towards Development charges. No objections or suggestions have been receivedthe draft variation is hereby confirmed as appended to this order.
2. The appended notification will bepublished in the next issue of the Andhra Pradesh Gazette.
3. A copy of this order isavailable on the Internet and can be accessed of the address "http://apts.gov.in/apgos".
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THEGOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
Principal Secretary to Government.
The Commissioner, Printing, Stationery and StoresPurchase (Printing Wing), Hyderabad.
(for publication of the Notification in the A.P.Extraordinary Gazette).
The Director of Town and Country Planning, Hyderabad.
The Regional Deputy Director of Town Planning,Anantapur.
The District Collector, Anantapur District, Anatapur.
The Sarpanch, Gannavaripalli Gram Panchayat, TadipatriMandal, Ananatapur District. .
The individual through the Sarpanch, Gannavaripalli Gram Panchayat, Tadipatri Mandal, Anantapur District.
The M.A. & U.D. (OP) Department.
// Forwarded By Order //
N O T I F I C A T I O N
In exercise of the powers conferred byclause (a) of Sub-section (2) of section 15 of the Andhra Pradesh Town Planning Act, 1920the Government of Andhra Pradesh hereby makes the following variation to the Master Planof Tadipatri Municipality, the same having been previously published in the Andhra PradeshGazette, Part-I, Extra-Ordinary Issue No.350, dated 23-08-1999 as required by clause (b)of the said section.
The site in S. No.10/A/1 to an extent ofAcres 0.27 of Gannavaripalli Gram Panchayat, Tadipatri Mandal, Anantapur District, theboundaries of which are as shown in the schedule hereto and which is earmarked forRecreational use in the General Town Planning Scheme (Master Plan) of Tadipatri townsanctioned in G.O.Ms.No.578 M.A., dated 06-11-1996 is designated for Industrial use byvariation of change of land use as marked "A" in the revised partproposed land use Map GTP No.14/99/AR available in Municipal Office, Tadipatri town,subject to the following conditions:-
1. that the applicant shall hand over the area affected under road widening i.e., 1.5 x 39.63 Meters to the Gram Panchayat at free of cost through a registered gift deed.
2. that the title and Urban Land Ceiling / Agricultural Land Ceiling aspect shall be scrupulously examined by the concerned authorities i.e., Urban Development Authorities / Municipal Corporations / Municipalities before issue of building permission / development permission.
Schedule of Boundaries
East: S.No.10 (Part).
South: 100-0" wide road.
Principal Secretary to Government.