GOVERNMENT OFANDHRA PRADESH
A B S T R A C T
Vijayawada, Guntur, Tenali, Mangalagiri Urban Development Authority, Vijayawada - Change of land use in D.No.234/A (Part) and 235 (Part) for an extent of 4412.32 Square Meters situated at Ankireddypalem Gram Panchayat, Guntur Municipal Corporation area from Residential use to Industrial use for establishment of Cold Storage - Draft Variation - Confirmation - Orders - Issued.
MUNICIPALADMINISTRATION AND URBAN DEVELOPMENT (I2) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.No.252 M.A., Dated the 29th April, 2000.
1. G.O.Ms.No.144 M.A., dated 03-03-1988.
2. From the Vice-Chairman, VGTMUDA., Vijayawada, LetterNo.Rc.E2-629/99, dated 11-11-1999.
3. Government Memo. No.25704/I2/99-1 M.A., dated 12-04-2000.
-- o0o --
O R D E R:
The Draft Variation to the Master Plan for Vijayawada, Guntur, Tenali, MangalagiriUrban Development Area issued in Government Memo. third read above was published in theextra ordinary issue of Andhra Pradesh Gazette No.176, Part-I, dated 12-04-2000. No objections and suggestions have beenreceived within the stipulated period. Applicanthas paid an amount of Rs.66,185/- (Rupees Sixty six thousand one hundred and eighty fiveonly) towards development charges to Vijayawada, Guntur, Tenali, Mangalagiri UrbanDevelopment Authority, Vijayawada. Hence,the draft variation is confirmed.
2. Theappended Notification will be published in the Andhra Pradesh Gazette.
(BY ORDER AND INTHE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
Principal Secretary to Government.
The Commissioner,Printing, Stationery and Stores Purchase, Hyderabad.
TheVice-Chairman, Vijayawada, Guntur, Mangalagiri Urban Development Authority,Vijayawada.
The party throughVice-Chairman, Vijayawada, Guntur, Mangalagiri Urban Development Authority,Vijayawada.
The SpecialOfficer and Competent Authority, Urban Land Ceiling, Guntur.
The DistrictCollector, Guntur District, Guntur.
// Forwarded By Order //
In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-section (2) of section 12 of A.P. UrbanArea (Dev.) Act, 1975 the Government hereby makes the following variation to the MasterPlan for Vijayawada, Guntur, Tenali, Mangalagiri Urban Area the same having beenpreviously published in the extra ordinary issue of Andhra Pradesh Gazette No.176, Part-I,dated 12-04-2000 as required by sub-section (3) of the said section.
The site under reference to an extent of 4412.32 Square Meters is falling inD.No.234/A (Part) and 235 (Part) ofAnkireddypalem Village, the boundaries for which are given in the schedule below and whichwas earmarked for Residential use Zone in the sanctioned Master Plan of Vijayawada,Guntur, Tenali, Mangalagiri Urban Area sanctioned in G.O.Ms.No.144 M.A., dated 03-03-1988is designated for Industrial use as shown in Modification to Master Plan vide MMPNo.20/99/GNT which is available in the office of the Vijayawada, Guntur, Mangalagiri UrbanDevelopment Authority, Divisional Office, Guntur.
Subject to thefollowing conditions:
1. The applicant should develop40'-00" wide connection road from National High Way No.5 to the present site at hisown cost.
2. The title and Urban Land Ceiling /Agricultural Ceiling aspects shall be scrupulously examined by concerned authorities i.e.,Urban Development Authorities/ Municipal Corporations / Municipalities before issue ofBuilding Permission / Development Permission and it must be ensured that the bestfinancial interests of the government are preserved.
3. The above change of land use is subjectto the conditions that may be applicable under Urban Land Ceiling Act, 1976 and A.P.Agricultural Ceiling Act.
4. The owners / applicants are solelyresponsible for any mis-representation with regard to ownership / title, Urban LandCeiling Clearances etc. The owners /applicants shall be responsible for any damage claimed by anyone on account of change ofland use proposed.
5. The change of land use shall not be usedas the sole proof of any title to the land.
6. The change of land use shall not be usedas the sole reason for obtaining exemption from the provisions of Urban Land Ceiling Act,1976.
7. Any other condition(s) as may be imposedby Vice-Chairman, Vijayawada, Guntur, Mangalagiri Urban Development Authority, Vijayawada.
The following schedulefor the site in D.No.234/A (Part), and 235 (Part) of Ankireddypalem Village, GunturMunicipal Corporation area, Guntur District.
North: Existing Donka falling in D.No.231 (Part) ofAnkireddypalem, Guntur Municipal Corporation.
South: Site falling in D.No.234 (Part) of Ankireddypalem, GunturMunicipal Corporation.
East: Site falling in D.No.234 (Part) and 235 (Part) ofAnkireddypalem, Guntur Municipal Corporation.
West: Existing Road left in D.No. 234 (Part), 235 (Part) ofAnkireddypalem, Guntur Municipal Corporation.
Principal Secretaryto Government.