GOVERNMENT OFANDHRA PRADESH
A B S T R A C T
Vijayawada, Guntur, Tenali, Mangalagiri Urban Development Authority, Vijayawada - Change of land use in S.No.162/4 (Part) for an extent of 1920 Square Meters situated at Ajjampudi Village, Gannavaram Mandal, Krishna District from Residential use to Industrial use for establishment of Poly Film - Draft Variation - Confirmation - Orders - Issued.
MUNICIPALADMINISTRATION AND URBAN DEVELOPMENT (I2) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.No.243 M.A., Datedthe 27th April, 2000.
1. G.O.Ms.No.144 M.A., dated 03-03-1988.
2. From the Vice-Chairman, VGTMUDA., Vijayawada, LetterNo.C2-2367/99, dated 26-10-1999.
3. Government Memo. No.24271/I2/99-1 M.A., dated 12-04-2000.
-- o0o --
O R D E R:
The Draft Variation to the Master Plan for Vijayawada, Guntur, Tenali, MangalagiriUrban Development Area issued in Government Memo. third read above was published in theextra ordinary issue of Andhra Pradesh Gazette No.176, Part-I, dated 12-04-2000. No objections and suggestions have beenreceived within the stipulated period. Applicanthas paid an amount of Rs.19,200/- (Rupees Nineteen thousand and two hundred only) towardsdevelopment charges. Hence, the draftvariation is confirmed.
2. Theappended Notification will be published in the Andhra Pradesh Gazette.
(BY ORDER AND INTHE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
Principal Secretaryto Government.
The Commissioner,Printing, Stationery and Stores Purchase, Hyderabad.
TheVice-Chairman, Vijayawada, Guntur, Mangalagiri Urban Development Authority,Vijayawada.
The party throughVice-Chairman, Vijayawada, Guntur, Mangalagiri Urban Development Authority, Vijayawada.
The SpecialOfficer and Competent Authority, Urban Land Ceiling, Vijayawada.
The DistrictCollector, Krishna District, Machilipatnam.
// Forwarded By Order //
In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-section (2) of section 12 of A.P. UrbanArea (Dev.) Act, 1975 the Government hereby makes the following variation to the MasterPlan for Vijayawada, Guntur, Tenali, Mangalagiri Urban Area the same having beenpreviously published in the extra ordinary issue of Andhra Pradesh Gazette No.176, Part-I,dated 12-04-2000 as required by sub-section (3) of the said section.
The site under reference to an extent of 1920 Square Meters is falling inR.S.No.162/4 (Part) of Ajjampudi Village, Gannavaram Mandal, Krishna District, theboundaries for which are given in the schedule below and which was earmarked forResidential use Zone in the sanctioned Master Plan of Vijayawada, Guntur, Tenali,Mangalagiri Urban Area sanctioned in G.O.Ms.No.144 M.A., dated 03-03-1988 is designatedfor Industrial use as shown in Modification to Master Plan vide MMP No.34/99/VGTMUDA whichis available in the office of the Vijayawada, Guntur, Mangalagiri Urban DevelopmentAuthority, Vijayawada.
Subject to thefollowing conditions:
1. That the road abutting to the site to bewidened upto 40'-00" for the whole stretch of the road from the existing 40'-00"wide road to the present site so as to have clear access to the road at the applicant'scost.
2. The title and Urban Land Ceiling /Agricultural Ceiling aspects shall be scrupulously examined by concerned authorities i.e.,Urban Development Authorities/ Municipal Corporations / Municipalities before issue ofBuilding Permission / Development Permission and it must be ensured that the bestfinancial interests of the government are preserved.
3. The above change of land use is subjectto the conditions that may be applicable under Urban Land Ceiling Act, 1976 and A.P.Agricultural Ceiling Act.
4. The owners / applicants are solelyresponsible for any mis-representation with regard to ownership / title, Urban LandCeiling Clearances etc. The owners /applicants shall be responsible for any damage claimed by anyone on account of change ofland use proposed.
5. The change of land use shall not be usedas the sole proof of any title to the land.
6. The change of land use shall not be usedas the sole reason for obtaining exemption from the provisions of Urban Land Ceiling Act,1976.
7. Any other condition(s) as may be imposedby Vice-Chairman, Vijayawada, Guntur, Mangalagiri Urban Development Authority, Vijayawada.
The following schedulefor the site in R.S.No.162/4 (Part) of Ajjampudi Village, Krishna District.
North: Site falling in R.S.No.162/2 (Part) of Ajjampudi Village.
South:Sitefalling in R.S.No.162/4 (Part) of Ajjampudi Village.
East: Existing road falling in R.S.No.162/3 (Part) of AjjampudiVillage.
West: Site falling in R.S.No.162/6C (Part) and 58 (Part) ofAjjampudi Village, Krishna District.
Principal Secretaryto Government.