GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
|Municipal Elections, 2000 Registration of Electrol Roll Publication of Notification |
MUNICIPALADMINISTRATION & URBAN DEVELOPMENT [Elec.II] EPARTMENT
G O Ms No 24 MA Dated :12-01-2000
Read the following:-
From the Commissioner & Director of Municipal Administration
Lr Roc No 26069/99-Elec.I, dt : 11-01-2000.
O R D E R:
The appended notification shall be Published in an extra ordinary issue ofthe Andhra Pradesh Gazette dated : 12-01-2000.
2. The Commissioner Printing Stationery & Stores Purchases, Hyderabad is requestedto send 150 copies of the Gazette conveying the Notifications to Government and 25 copiesto the O/o Commissioner and Director of Municipal Administration, Hyderabad.
[ BY ORDER AND IN THENAME OF THE GOVERNOR
The Commissioner, Printing, Stationeryand Stores purchase, Hyderabad.
The Commissioner, and Director ofMunicipal Administration, Hyderabad.
The Secretary, State ElectionCommission, Hyderabad
The Commissioner, Information &Public Relations, Hyderabad
All District Collectors.
All Sections in the DepartmentPS to Chief Secretary
P S to Prl Secy / Secy M A & U D Department
P S to M [MA].
SF / SC
// Forwarded by Order//
In Roc No 26069/99/Elc.I, in exercise of the powers conferred under provisio toRule 17, first proviso to Rule 23 and proviso to Rule 28  of Andhra PradeshMunicipalities and Nagar Panchayats [Registration of Electors] Rules, 1994 the followingschedule is fixed for taking up of summary revision of Electrol Rolls in all the NinetyFour Municipalities in the State:-
1. Draft publication of Electrolrolls 12-01-2000
2. Last Date for receipt of claims& objections 17-01-2000
3. Last Date for disposal of claims& objections 21-01-2000
4. Date of Final publication ofElectrol Rolls 22-01-2000
5. Last date for filing of appeals 27-01-2000
6. Last datefor disposal of appeals 31-01-2000