GOVERNMENTOF ANDHRA PRADESH
AB S T R A C T
Hyderabad Urban Development Authority - Change of land use in Sy.No. 128 (Part) of Kompally Village to an extent of 3073.69 Square Meters from Public and Semi-public use zone to Residential use zone - Draft Variations - Confirmed - Orders - Issued.
MUNICIPALADMINISTRATION AND URBAN DEVELOPMENT (I1) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.No.233M.A., Dated the 20th April, 2000.
1. Government Letter No.12132/I1/98-1 M.A.,dated 28-05-1998.
2. From Vice-Chairman, Hyderabad UrbanDevelopment Authority, Letter No.6409/MP-I/HUDA/98, dated 08-04-1999.
3. GovernmentMemo. No. 12132/I1/98-2 M.A., dated 16-11-1999.
4. FromVice-Chairman, Hyderabad Urban Development Authority, Letter No.6409/MP-I/HUDA/98, dated24-03-2000.
-- o0o --
OR D E R:
The draft variation to the Zonal Development Plan for Yamzal zone of Non-municipalarea issued in Government Memo. third read above was published in the Extra-ordinary issueof Andhra Pradesh Gazette No.484, Part-I, dated 30-11-1999. No objections and suggestions have been received from the public within thestipulated period. As reported byVice-Chairman, Hyderabad Urban Development Authority, Hyderabad the applicant has paid anamount of Rs.15,368/- (Rupees fifteen thousand three hundred and sixty eight only) towardsdevelopment charges. Hence, the draftvariation is confirmed.
2. Theappended notification will be published in the Andhra Pradesh Gazette.
(BYORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
PrincipalSecretary to Government.
TheCommissioner, Printing, Stationery and Stores Purchase, Hyderabad.
TheVice-Chairman, Hyderabad Urban Development Authority, Hyderabad.
Theparty through the Vice-Chairman,Hyderabad Urban Development Authority, Hyderabad.
TheSpecial Officer and Competent Authority,U.L.C., Hyderabad.
TheDistrict Collector, Rangareddy District, Hyderabad.
// Forwarded By Order //
NO T I F I C A T I O N S
In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-section (2) of section 12 of the AndhraPradesh Urban Area (Development) Act, 1975 (Act-I of 1975) the Government hereby makes thefollowing variation to the Zonal Development Plan for Yamzal Zone of Non-municipal area,the same having been previously published in the Extract of ordinary issue of A.P.GazetteNo.484, Part-I, dated 31-11-1999 as required by sub-section (3) of the said section.
The site in Sy.No.128 (Part) of Kompally Village, Qutubullahpur Mandal, Ranga ReddyDistrict to an extent of 3073.69 Square Meters which is presently earmarked for Public andSemi-public use zone in the notified Zonal Development Plan for Yamzal zone ofNon-municipal area is designated as Residential use zone.
Subject to thefollowing conditions:-
1. Theapplicant shall obtain prior permission fromHyderabad Urban Development Authority before undertaking any development in the site underreference.
2. Theowners/ applicants shall hand over the areas affected under the notified roads to thelocal bodies at free of cost.
3. Theowners / applicants shall develop the roads free of cost as may be required by the localauthority
4. Thattitle and Urban Land Ceiling / Agriculture Ceiling aspects shall be scrupulously examinedby the concerned authorities i.e., Urban Development Authorities / Municipal Corporations/ Municipalities before the issue of the building permission / development permissions andit must be ensured that the best financial interests of the Government are preserved.
5. Theabove change of land use is subject to the conditions that may be applicable under theUrban Land Ceiling Act, 1976 and A.P.Agriculture Ceiling Act.
6. Theowners / applicants are solely responsible for any misrepresentation with regard toownership / title, Urban Land Ceiling Clearances etc. The owners / applicants shallbe responsible for any damage claimed by any one on account of change of land useproposed.
7. Thechange of land use shall not be used as the proof of any title of the land.
8. Thechange of land use shall not be used as the sole reason for obtaining exemption from theprovisions of Urban Land Ceiling Act, 1976.
9. Afterdemolition of the existing building clearances if any required from Urban Land CeilingAuthorities should be obtained before approaching the Municipal Authorities for buildingpermission.
10. Thatthe applicant shall provide Road connection National Highway and site under reference.
North: Sy.No. 128(Part) of Kompally Village.
South: Sy.No. 127 ofKompally Village.
East: Sy.No. 128(Part) of Kompally Village.
West: Sy.No. 126 ofKompally Village.
PrincipalSecretary to Government.