GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRAPRADESH
Shopping Complex -construction of shopping complexes on the basis of Good will auction in Srikakulam Municipality - Administrative Sanction -Orders -Issued.
MUNICIPALADMINISTRATION & UBAN DEVELOPMENT (J1) DEPARTMENT
Read the following:-
1. Government Memo No.30551/M2/98, dt.19.3.99.
2. From the Municipal Commissioner,Srikakulam
Municipality Lr.RocNo.1512/98 G1, dt.29-3-1999.
3. From the Director of Town and Country Planning
4. From the Commissioner and Director of Municipal Administration
* * *
O R D E R:
In the circumstances reported by the Commissioner and Director of MunicipalAdministration ink lthe references fourth read above, the Government hereby accordAdministrative Sanction to the Municipal Council, Srikakulam for taking up theconstruction of (8) eight shopping complexes in various places in Srikakulam town with anestimated cost of Rs.53.58 lakhs (Rupees Fifty three lakhs and fifty eight thousand only)as per the procedure laid down in G.O.Ms.No.535 M.A., dt.8-7-1998 and also subject tocondition that 100% Municipalk funds are involved in the proposed and it does not creatany liability to State funds. The Governmentalso hereby permitt, the Municipal Council, Srikakulam to utilise the amount ofRs.19,80,000/- (Rupees Ninteen lakhs and eighty thousand only) collected under BuildingRegularisation scheme (BRS) for the above purpose.
2. This order issues with the concurrence of Finance and Planning (FW.EBS.X)Department vide their U.O.No.6063/110/A1/Exp. M.A.& U.D./2000 dt.3-4-2000.
3. The Commissioner and Director of Municipal Administration/MunicipalCommissioner,Srikakulam shall take necessary action accordingly.
( BY ORDER AND IN THENAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH )
PRINCIPALSECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT.
The Commissioner & Director of MunicipalAdministration, Hyderabad.
The Municipal Commissioner, Srikakulam.
Copy to: The Finance and Planning (FW.EBS.X)Department.
The Director of Town and Country Planning,Hyderabad.
//Forwardedby Order //