GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
A B S T R A C T
Hyderabad Urban Development Authority - Change of land use in Sy.Nos.175, 176 (Part), 177 (Part), 178 (Part), 179 (Part) and 180 (Part) of Cherlapalli Village, Keesara Mandal, Ranga Reddy District from Residential use zone to Industrial use zone - Draft Variations - Confirmed - Orders - Issued.
MUNICIPALADMINISTRATION AND URBAN DEVELOPMENT (I1) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.No.205M.A., Dated the 1st April, 2000.
Read the following:-
1. Government Letter No.13551/I1/95 M.A.,dated 10-05-1995 and 03-08-1998.
2. From Vice-Chairman, Hyderabad UrbanDevelopment Authority, Letter No.8522/MP-I/HUDA/98, dt. 07-12-1998.
3. GovernmentMemo.No.13551/I1/95- M.A., dated 07-01-1999.
4. FromVice-Chairman, Hyderabad Urban Development Authority, Letter No.8522/MP-I/HUDA/98, dated18-01-2000.
-- o0o --
O R D E R:
The draft variation to the Master Plan for Non-municipal area issued in GovernmentMemo. third read above was published in the Extra-ordinary issue of Andhra Pradesh GazetteNo.12 Part-I, dated 11-01-1999. No objectionsand suggestions have been received from the public within the stipulated period. As reported by Vice-Chairman, Hyderabad UrbanDevelopment Authority, Hyderabad the applicant has paid an amount of Rs.24,55,821/-(Rupees Twenty four lakhs fifty five thousand eight hundred and twenty one only) towardsdevelopment charges for the land and built up area and Rs.25,000/- (Rupees twenty fivethousand only) towards Compounding Fee. Hence,the draft variation is confirmed.
2. The appended notification will be published inthe Andhra Pradesh Gazette.
(BY ORDER AND IN THENAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
PrincipalSecretary to Government.
The Commissioner, Printing, Stationery andStores Purchase, Hyderabad.
The Vice-Chairman, Hyderabad UrbanDevelopment Authority, Hyderabad.
The party through the Vice-Chairman,Hyderabad Urban Development Authority, Hyderabad.
The Special Officer and Competent Authority, U.L.C., Hyderabad.
The District Collector, Rangareddy District,Hyderabad.
// Forwarded By Order //
N O T I F I C A T I O N S
In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-section (2) of section 12 of the AndhraPradesh Urban Area (Development) Act, 1975 (Act-I of 1975) the Government hereby makes thefollowing variation to the Master Plan for non-municipal area, the same having beenpreviously published in the Extract of ordinary issue of A.P.Gazette No.12, Part-I, dated11-01-1999 as required by sub-section (3) of the said section.
The site in Sy.Nos. 175, 176 (Part), 177 (Part), 178 (Part), 179 (Part), and 180(Part) of Cherlapally Village to an extent of Acres 37.32 Guntas (1,52,966.16 SquareMeters) which is presently earmarked for Residential use zone in the Master Plan fornon-municipal area is designated as Industrial use zone, subject to Urban Land CeilingClearance and Clearance of A.P. Pollution Control Board.
Subject to the following conditions:-
1. The applicant shall obtain prior permission from Hyderabad Urban DevelopmentAuthority before undertaking any development in the site under reference.
2. The owners/ applicants shall hand over theareas affected under the notified roads to the local bodies at free of cost.
3. The owners / applicants shall develop theroads free of cost as may be required by the local authority
4. That title and Urban Land Ceiling /Agriculture Ceiling aspects shall be scrupulously examined by the concerned authoritiesi.e., Urban Development Authorities / Municipal Corporations / Municipalities before theissue of the building permission / development permissions and it must be ensured that thebest financial interests of the Government are preserved.
5. The above change of land use is subject tothe conditions that may be applicable under the Urban Land Ceiling Act, 1976 andA.P.Agriculture Ceiling Act.
6. The owners / applicants are solelyresponsible for any misrepresentation with regard to ownership / title, Urban Land CeilingClearances etc. The owners / applicants shall be responsible for any damageclaimed by any one on account of change of land use proposed.
7. The change of land use shall not be used asthe proof of any title of the land.
8. The change of land use shall not be used asthe sole reason for obtaining exemption from the provisions of Urban Land Ceiling Act,1976.
9. After demolition of the existing buildingclearances if any required from Urban Land Ceiling Authorities should be obtained beforeapproaching the Municipal Authorities for building permission.
North: Sy.Nos. 177 (Part), 178 (Part), 179(Part) of South CentralRailway land and existing Railway Track Cherlapally Village.
South: Sy.No.183 (Part) vacant land of CherlapallyVillage.
East: Sy.Nos. 174 (Part) and 183(Part) of Cherlapally Village (Phase-III IDAlayout).
West: Sy.Nos. 175 (Part), 183 (Part),176 (Part) and 179 (Part) of CherlapallyVillage (existing B.P.C.L).
Principal Secretary to Government.