GOVERNMENTOF ANDHRA PRADESH
ESTABLISHEMNT of Indian School of Business at Manikonda, Hyderabad - Providing Water Supply to any point within the site desired by Indian School of business at Government cost - Sanction of an amount of Rs.1.00 crore as loan - Orders - Issued.
MUNICIPAL ADMINISTRATION AND URBANDEVELOPMENT (A3) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.No.201,M.A. Dated:31st March, 2000.
Read the following:-
1. U.O.Note No.63722/Assin.V(2)/99-1, dated 26.8.1999, RevenueDepartment.
2. From Managing Director, HMWSSB, Hyderabad Lr.No.HMWSSB/MD.ISB/99-2000/951,dated 9.11.1999.
O R D E R:
In the circumstances reported by the Managing Director, Hyderabad MetropolitanWater Supply and Sewerage Board, Hyderabad in the reference 2nd read above, Governmenthereby sanction a sum of Rs.1.00 crores (Rupees One crore only) as loan in 4 equalinstalments for taking up Water Supply Amanities to Indian School of Business atManikonda, Hyderabad - Tapping 300 mm & C.T.water Supply line at ch.13-0 of Kothagudato A.P.Housing Board Colony at Gachibowli.
2. The amount sanctioned in para 1 above shall be debited to the following Head ofAccount.
"6215 - Loans for Water supply and Sanitation.
01 - Water Supply.
MH-190- Loans to Public sector and otherundertakings
scheme included in the plan.
SH(04) - Loans to Water Supply Scheme(to be opened)
001 - Loans to Hyderabad Metropolitan water Supply
and Sewerage Board."
in relaxation ofTreasury Control Orders pending provision of funds by way of supplementary grant atappropriate time during the Financial year 1999-2000, for the 1st instalment and thebalance 3 instalments in the next financial year i.e.2000-2001, subject to progress ofwork and utilisation certificate for the above release.
3. The Managing Director, Hyderabad Metropolitan water Supply and Sewerage Board,Hyderabad is requested to draw the amount and take necessary action accordingly.
4. This order issued with the concurrence of the Finance and Planning (EXPR. M&F)Department vide their U.O.No.5006/246/A1/Expr.M&F/2K, dated 30.3.2000.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THEGOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
PRINCIPAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT.
The Managing Director, Hyderabad Metropolitanwater Supply and Sewerage Board, Hyderabad.
The Pay & Accounts Officer, A.P.Hyderabad.
The Director of Treasuries & Accounts,A.P. Hyderabad.
The Finance and Planning (EBS.X) Department.
The M.A.& U.D. (OP/K) Department.
//FORWARDED:: BY ORDER//