GOVERNMENTOF ANDHRA PRADESH
AB S T R A C T
|Hyderabad Urban Development Authority - Change of land use in Sy.Nos.75 (Part), 76 (Part), 77 (Part) at Kompally Village, Sy.No.594(Part), 596 (Part), 597 (part), 598 (Part) of Yamzal Village from Conservation use to Residential use - Draft Variations - Confirmed - Orders - Issued. |
MUNICIPALADMINISTRATION AND URBAN DEVELOPMENT (I1) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.No.2M.A., Dated 4th January, 2000.
1. Government letterNo.31345/I1/98-1 M.A., dt.03-12-1998.
2. From the Vice-Chairman,Hyderabad Urban Development Authority, Lr.No.14464/MP1/HUDA/98, dt.19-05-1999.
3. GovernmentMemo.No.31345/I1/98-2 M.A. dt.18-11-1999.
4. From the Vice-Chairman,Hyderabad Urban Development Authority, Lr.No.14464/MP1/HUDA/98, dt.23-12-99.
-- o0o --
OR D E R:
The draft variation to the Zonal Development Plan for Yamzal Zone of Non-Municipalarea issued in Government Memo. third read above was published in the Extra-ordinary issueof Andhra Pradesh Gazette No.471, Part-I, dated 20-11-1999. No objections and suggestions have been received from the public within a period offifteen days. As reported by Vice-Chairman,Hyderabad Urban Development Authority, Hyderabad the applicant has paid an amount ofRs.10,20,060/- (Rupees Ten lakhs twenty thousand and sixty only) towards developmentcharges. Hence, the draft variation isconfirmed.
2. The appended Notification will be published in the Andhra Pradesh Gazette.
(BYORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
PrincipalSecretary to Government.
TheCommissioner, Printing, Stationery and Stores Purchase, Hyderabad.
TheVice-Chairman, Hyderabad Urban Development Authority, Hyderabad.
Theparty through the Vice-Chairman,Hyderabad Urban Development Authority, Hyderabad.
TheSpecial Officer and Competent Authority,U.L.C., Hyderabad.
TheDistrict Collector, Rangareddy District, Hyderabad.
// Forwarded By Order //
NO T I F I C A T I O N
In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-section (2) of section 12 of AndhraPradesh Urban Area (Development ) Act, 1975, the Government hereby makes the followingvariation to the Zonal Development Plan for Yamzal Zone of Non-municipal Area the samehaving been previously published in the Extra-ordinary issue of Andhra Pradesh GazetteNo.471, Part-I, dated 20-11-1999 as required by sub-section (3) of the said section.
The site in Sy.Nos. 75 (Part), 76 (Part), 77 (Part) of Kompally Village andSy.Nos.594 (Part), 596 (Part), 597 (Part), 598 (part) of Yamzal Village to an extent ofAc.50.41, which is presently earmarked for Conservation use zone in the notified ZonalDevelopment Plan of Yamzal zone for non-municipal area is designated as Residential use.
Subject to thefollowing conditions:-
1. Theapplicant shall obtain prior permission fromHyderabad Urban Development Authority before undertaking any development in the site underreference.
2. Theowners/ applicants shall hand over the areas affected under the notified roads to thelocal bodies at free of cost.
3. Theowners / applicants shall develop the roads free of cost as may be required by the localauthority
4. Thattitle and Urban Land Ceiling / Agriculture Ceiling aspects shall be scrupulously examinedby the concerned authorities i.e., Urban Development Authorities / Municipal Corporations/ Municipalities before the issue of the building permission / development permissions andit must be ensured that the best financial interests of the Government are preserved.
5. Theabove change of land use is subject to the conditions that may be applicable under theUrban Land Ceiling Act, 1976 and A.P.Agriculture Ceiling Act.
6. Theowners / applicants are solely responsible for any misrepresentation with regard toownership / title, Urban Land Ceiling Clearances etc. The owners / applicants shallbe responsible for any damage claimed by any one on account of change of land useproposed.
7. Thechange of land use shall not be used as the proof of any title of the land.
8. Thechange of land use shall not be used as the sole reason for obtaining exemption from theprovisions of Urban Land Ceiling Act, 1976.
9. Afterdemolition of the existing building clearances if any required from Urban Land CeilingAuthorities should be obtained before approaching the Municipal Authorities for buildingpermission.
10. HUDAshall see that the conditions prescribed in G.O.Ms.No.336 M.A., dated 25-07-1995 have tobe followed which releasing the layout / building permission.
North: 74 (Part) of Kompally Village and598 (Part), 597 (Part), 596(Part) of Yamzal Village.
South: Railway Track.
East: 594 (Part), 595 ofYamzal Village.
West: 75 (Part) of KompallyVillage.
PrincipalSecretary to Government.