GOVERNMENT OFANDHRA PRADESH
A B S T R A C T
Hyderabad Urban Development Authority - Comprehensive Change of Land Use - Change of land uses in Zonal Development Plan for Medchal zone of Non-Municipal area - Draft Variations - Confirmed - Orders - Issued.
MUNICIPAL ADMINISTRATION AND URBANDEVELOPMENT (I1) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.No.198 M.A., Dated the 30th March, 2000.
Read the following:-
1. Government D.O.Letter No.5548/H1/99-1 M.A., dated 01-04-1999.
2. From theVice-Chairman, Hyderabad Urban Development Authority, D.O.Lr.No.2766/Policy/Plg/HUDA/99,dated 09-08-1999.
3. Government Memo.No.26800/I1/99-1 M.A., dated 19-01-2000.
-- o0o --
O R D E R:
The draft variations to the Zonal Development Plan for Medchal zone ofNon-Municipal area issued in Government Memo. third read above was published in theExtra-ordinary issue of Andhra Pradesh Gazette No.33, Part-I, dated 21-01-2000. No objections and suggestions have been receivedfrom the public within the stipulated period. Hence,the draft variations are confirmed.
2. The appendednotification will be published in the Andhra Pradesh Gazette.
(BY ORDER AND IN THENAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
PrincipalSecretary to Government.
The Commissioner, Printing, Stationery andStores Purchase, Hyderabad.
The Vice-Chairman, Hyderabad UrbanDevelopment Authority, Hyderabad.
The parties through the Vice-Chairman,Hyderabad Urban Development Authority, Hyderabad.
The Special Officer and Competent Authority, U.L.C., Hyderabad.
The District Collector, Rangareddy District,Hyderabad.
// Forwarded By Order //
N O T I F I C A T I O N S
Inexercise of the powers conferred by sub-section (2) of section 12 of the Andhra PradeshUrban Area (Development) Act, 1975 (Act-I of 1975) the Government hereby makes thefollowing variations to the Zonal Development Plan for Medchal zone of Non-municipal areasanctioned in G.O.Ms.No. 321 M.A., dated 10-06-1994, the same having been previouslypublished in the Extract of ordinary issue of A.P.Gazette No.33, Part-I, dated 21-01-2000as required by sub-section (3) of the said section.
VARIATION- 1 (Block-I)
1. 4112/MP1/H/99 2. 4522/MP1/H/99 (6500/I1/99)
The sites in Sy.Nos. 471, 474 (P), 485 to 489, 491 to 496, 530 to 533, 537 to 539,542 to 583, 707 to 719 (Part), 720 to 728, 735 (Part), 736 to 747, 748 (Part), 749, 750,751 (Part), 752 to 755, 757 (Part), 758, 759 (Part), 760 (Part), 761(Part), 762 (Part),767 (Part), 6\768 (Part), 769 to 775 of Dundigal Village and Sy.No.139, 140, 141 ofGagilapur Village and Sy.Nos. 326 (Part), 327 (Part), 328, 329 (part), 330, 331, 332(part), 333 (part), 337 (Part), 338 (Part), 339 (Part) of Dommarapochampally Village to anextent of Ac.524.00 Gts. (Approximately) which is earmarked for Conservation(Agricultural) use zone in the notified Zonal Development Plan for Medchal zone ofNon-municipal Area is designated as Residential use and Commercial use (for HUDA Ref.No.4522/MP1/H/99) zone for Sy.No.748 (Plot No.91).
Schedule of Boundaries:
North: Sy.Nos. 766, 767 (Part), 762 (Part),761 (Part), 760 (part), 759 (Part), 757 (Part), 756, 751 (Part), 871 (Part), 529, 534,536, 540, 541, 499, 498 and 497 of Dundigal Village.
South: 30 Meters wide road and Sy.Nos.607/1, 705/1, 596/1, 595/1, 590/1, 589/1, 584/1 of Dundigal Village and Sy.No.326 (Part),327 (Part), 329 (Part), 333 (Part), 332 (Part), 337 (Part), 336, 338 (Part), 339 (Part) ofDommarapochampally Village and outer Ring Road and Sy.Nos.470, 472, 474 (Part) of DundigalVillage.
East: Sy.No.138 of Gagilapur Village,Sy.No.719 (Part) of Dundigal Village, Sy.Nos.75,74, 73, 72, 71, 70, 67 of GagilapurVillage and Sy.Nos.871 (Part), 768 (Part), 767 (Part) of Dundigal Village.
West: Sy.Nos.871 (Part) of Dundigal Village,Village Settlement of Dundigal Village, Sy.Nos.735 (Part), 734, 733, 729, 730, 529, 405,490, 484, 478 of Dundigal Village.
VARIATION- 2 (Block-II)
The sites in Sy.Nos. 123, 144 to 160 of Athvelly Village Ranga Reddy District to anextent of Acres 194.21 Guntas (Approximately) is presently earmarked for Conservation(Agriculture) use zone in the notified Zonal Development Plan for Medchal zone ofNon-Municipal Area is designated as Residential use zone, subject to condition that toleave 24 Meters ZDP Road.
Schedule of Boundaries:
North: Village boundary of Yellampet Villageand Somaram Village.
South: Sy.Nos. 122, 120, 125, 126, 127, 131,132, 133, 143, 161 of Athvelly Village.
East: Village boundary of RavalkolVillage.
West: Sy.Nos. 398, 399, 403, 415, 122 ofAthvelly Village (NH 7).
Subjectto the following conditions:-
(Applicable to all variations mentionedabove)
1. The Change of Land Use as above for the aboveblocks shall come into effect when the land owner / applicant pay the conversion chargesas per G.O.Ms.No.51 M.A., dated 05-02-1996 or the conversion charges as applicable on thedate of seeking development permission along with scrutiny (processing) charges toHyderabad Urban Development Authority.
2. The Hyderabad Urban Development Authority /Municipality shall issue Land Use Certificate and or development permission only after theapplicant pays the conversion charges as applicable on the date of permission.
3. The applicant shall obtain prior permission from Hyderabad Urban DevelopmentAuthority before undertaking any development in the site under reference.
4. The owners/ applicants shall hand over theareas affected under the notified roads to the local bodies at free of cost beforeobtaining Development Permission.
5. The owners / applicants shall develop theroads free of cost as may be required by the local authority.
6. That title and Urban Land Ceiling /Agriculture Ceiling aspects shall be scrupulously examined by the concerned authoritiesi.e., Urban Development Authorities / Municipal Corporations / Municipalities before theissue of the building permission / development permissions and it must be ensured that thebest financial interests of the Government are preserved.
7. The above change of land use is subject tothe conditions that may be applicable under the Urban Land Ceiling Act, 1976 andA.P.Agriculture Ceiling Act.
8. The owners / applicants are solelyresponsible for any misrepresentation with regard to ownership / title, Urban Land CeilingClearances etc. The owners / applicants shall be responsible for any damageclaimed by any one on account of change of land use proposed.
9. The change of land use shall not be used asthe proof of any title of the land.
10. The change of land use shall not be used asthe sole reason for obtaining exemption from the provisions of Urban Land Ceiling Act,1976.
11. After demolition of the existing buildingclearances if any required from Urban Land Ceiling Authorities should be obtained beforeapproaching the Municipal Authorities for building permission.
12. The Hyderabad Urban Development Authorityshall prepare an area Plan i.e., road network plan for all blocks before considering anyrequest for layout / development permission. Suchplans shall be prepared within a month from the date of the notification.
13. In case of water bodies, if any existing inthe block proposed for change of land use (as per revenue records), these orders will notapply to such extent covered under water bodies and there shall be 30 meters wide bufferzone all along the water body / tank.
14. These orders shall not apply for the siteswhere Change of Land Use orders are already issued by the Government and covered in theabove blocks.
15. In respect of the sites allotted / assignedby Government, the No Objection Certificate from the Collector shall be invariablyobtained by the owners, before applying for layout / building permission.
Principal Secretary to Government.