GOVERNMENT OFANDHRA PRADESH
A B S T R A C T
|Hyderabad Urban Development Authority - Change of land use in Plot No.2/A of Sy.No.186 situated at Gaganmahal Village, Indira Park Road, Hyderabad to an extent of 276.50 Square Meters from Recreational use zone to Residential use zone - Draft Variations - Confirmed - Orders - Issued. |
MUNICIPALADMINISTRATION AND URBAN DEVELOPMENT (I1) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.No.190 M.A., Dated the 25th March, 2000.
1. Government D.O.LetterNo.5548/H1/99-1 M.A., dated 01-04-1999.
2. From the Vice-Chairman, HyderabadUrban Development Authority, D.O.Lr.No.2766/Policy/Plg/HUDA/99, dated 09-08-1999.
3. Government Memo.No.24205/I1/99-1 M.A.,dated 15-12-1999.
4. From Vice-Chairman, Hyderabad UrbanDevelopment Authority, Letter No.11383/PD1/HUDA/99, dated 03-03-2000.
5. Representation received from the applicant dated 24-02-2000.
-- o0o --
O R D E R:
Thedraft variation to the Development Plan for MCH area issued in Government Memo. third readabove was published in the Extra-ordinary issue of Andhra Pradesh Gazette No.512, Part-I,dated 17-12-1999. No objections andsuggestions have been received from the public within the stipulated period. As reported by Vice-Chairman, Hyderabad UrbanDevelopment Authority, Hyderabad the applicant has paid an amount of Rs.24,885/- (Rupeestwenty four thousand eight hundred and eighty five only) towards development charges. Hence, the draft variation is confirmed.
2. The appendednotification will be published in the Andhra Pradesh Gazette.
(BY ORDER AND IN THENAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
PrincipalSecretary to Government.
The Commissioner, Printing, Stationery andStores Purchase, Hyderabad.
The Vice-Chairman, Hyderabad UrbanDevelopment Authority, Hyderabad.
The Commissioner and Special Officer,Municipal Corporation of Hyderabad, Hyderabad.
The parties through the Vice-Chairman,Hyderabad Urban Development Authority, Hyderabad.
The Special Officer and Competent Authority, U.L.C., Hyderabad.
The District Collector, Hyderabad District,Hyderabad.
// Forwarded By Order //
N O T I F I C A TI O N S
Inexercise of the powers conferred by sub-section (2) of section 12 of the Andhra PradeshUrban Area (Development) Act, 1975 (Act-I of 1975) the Government hereby makes thefollowing variation to the Development Plan for MCH area, the same having been previouslypublished in the Extract of ordinary issue of A.P.Gazette No.512, Part-I, dated 17-12-1999as required by sub-section (3) of the said section.
Outof total extent of 920.50 Square Meters site in Plot No.2/A of Sy.No.186 situated atGaganmahal Village, Indira Park Road, Hyderabad an extent of 276.50 Square Meters which ispresently earmarked for Recreational use zone in the notified Development Plan for MCHarea is designated as Residential use zone.
Subject to thefollowing conditions:-
1. The applicantshall obtain prior permission from MunicipalCorporation of Hyderabad before undertaking any development in the site under reference.
2. The owners/applicants shall hand over the areas affected under the notified roads to the local bodiesat free of cost before obtaining Development Permission.
3. The owners /applicants shall develop the roads free of cost as may be required by the local authority.
4. That title andUrban Land Ceiling / Agriculture Ceiling aspects shall be scrupulously examined by theconcerned authorities i.e., Urban Development Authorities / Municipal Corporations /Municipalities before the issue of the building permission / development permissions andit must be ensured that the best financial interests of the Government are preserved.
5. The above changeof land use is subject to the conditions that may be applicable under the Urban LandCeiling Act, 1976 and A.P.Agriculture Ceiling Act.
6. The owners /applicants are solely responsible for any misrepresentation with regard to ownership /title, Urban Land Ceiling Clearances etc. Theowners / applicants shall be responsible forany damage claimed by any one on account of change of land use proposed.
7. The change ofland use shall not be used as the proof of any title of the land.
8. The change of landuse shall not be used as the sole reason for obtaining exemption from the provisions ofUrban Land Ceiling Act, 1976.
9. After demolitionof the existing building clearances if any required from Urban Land Ceiling Authoritiesshould be obtained before approaching the Municipal Authorities for building permission.
10. The applicantshall produce No objection Certificate from Collector and Special Officer and CompetentAuthority, Urban Land Ceiling before obtaining for development permission.
North: Existing60-0 wide Indira Park Road.
South: Existing30-0 wide Layout Road and Residential Houses.
East: ExistingAshoknagar Nala.
Principal Secretaryto Government.