GOVERNMENT OFANDHRA PRADESH
A B S T R A C T
Hyderabad Urban Development Authority - Change of land use in Sy.Nos. 191, 192 and 193 of Kompally Village, Ranga Reddy District to an extent of Acres 1.198 Guntas from Public and Semi-public use zone to Industrial (Cold Storage) use zone - Draft Variations - Confirmed - Orders - Issued.
MUNICIPALADMINISTRATION AND URBAN DEVELOPMENT (I1) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.No.181 M.A., Dated 24th March, 2000.
1. Government D.O.Letter No.5548/H1/99-1M.A., dated 01-04-1999.
2. From the Vice-Chairman, HyderabadUrban Development Authority, D.O.Lr.No.2766/Policy/Plg/HUDA/99, dated 09-08-1999.
3. Government Memo.No.26803/I1/99-2 M.A.,dated 28-01-2000.
4. From Vice-Chairman, Hyderabad UrbanDevelopment Authority, Letter No.5697/MP1/HUDA/99, dated 14-03-2000.
-- o0o --
O R D E R:
Thedraft variation to the Zonal Development Plan for Yamzal Zone of Non-Municipal area issuedin Government Memo. third read above was published in the Extra-ordinary issue of AndhraPradesh Gazette No.52, Part-I, dated 01-02-2000. Noobjections and suggestions have been received from the public within the stipulatedperiod. As reported by Vice-Chairman,Hyderabad Urban Development Authority, Hyderabad the applicant has paid an amount ofRs.60,500/- (Rupees Sixty thousand and five hundred only) towards development charges. Hence, the draft variation is confirmed.
2. The appendednotification will be published in the Andhra Pradesh Gazette.
(BY ORDER AND INTHE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
Principal Secretary to Government.
The Commissioner,Printing, Stationery and Stores Purchase, Hyderabad.
TheVice-Chairman, Hyderabad Urban Development Authority, Hyderabad.
The party through the Vice-Chairman, Hyderabad UrbanDevelopment Authority, Hyderabad.
The SpecialOfficer and Competent Authority, U.L.C.,Hyderabad.
The DistrictCollector, Rangareddy District, Hyderabad.
// Forwarded By Order //
N O T I F I C A TI O N S
Inexercise of the powers conferred by sub-section (2) of section 12 of the Andhra PradeshUrban Area (Development) Act, 1975 (Act-I of 1975) the Government hereby makes thefollowing variation to the Zonal Development Plan for Yamzal Zone of Non-Municipal area,the same having been previously published in the Extract of ordinary issue of A.P.GazetteNo.52, Part-I, dated 01-02-2000 as required by sub-section (3) of the said section.
Thesites in Sy.Nos. 191, 192 and 193 of Kompally Village, Ranga Reddy District to an extentof Acres 1.198 Guntas which is presently earmarked for Public and Semi-public use zone inthe notified Zonal Development Plan for Yamzal zone of Non-Municipal Area is designated asIndustrial (Cold Storage) use zone.
Subject to thefollowing conditions:-
1. The applicantshall obtain prior permission from HyderabadUrban Development Authority before undertaking any development in the site underreference.
2. The owners/applicants shall hand over the areas affected under the notified roads to the local bodiesat free of cost before obtaining Development Permission.
3. The owners /applicants shall develop the roads free of cost as may be required by the local authority.
4. That title andUrban Land Ceiling / Agriculture Ceiling aspects shall be scrupulously examined by theconcerned authorities i.e., Urban Development Authorities / Municipal Corporations /Municipalities before the issue of the building permission / development permissions andit must be ensured that the best financial interests of the Government are preserved.
5. The above changeof land use is subject to the conditions that may be applicable under the Urban LandCeiling Act, 1976 and A.P.Agriculture Ceiling Act.
6. The owners /applicants are solely responsible for any misrepresentation with regard to ownership /title, Urban Land Ceiling Clearances etc. Theowners / applicants shall be responsible forany damage claimed by any one on account of change of land use proposed.
7. The change ofland use shall not be used as the proof of any title of the land.
8. The change of landuse shall not be used as the sole reason for obtaining exemption from the provisions ofUrban Land Ceiling Act, 1976.
9. After demolitionof the existing building clearances if any required from Urban Land Ceiling Authoritiesshould be obtained before approaching the Municipal Authorities for building permission.
North: Part of Sy.No.197 and30-0 wide road.
South: Part of Sy.No.183 and 192 ofGundlapochampally Village.
East: Part of Sy.No.194 of Gundlapochampally Village.
West: Part of Sy.No.197 and 183 ofGundlapochampally Village.
PrincipalSecretary to Government.