GOVERNMENTOF ANDHRA PRADESH
AB S T R A C T
Town Planning - Gudivada Municipality - Certain variation in the Master Plan - Change of land use of the sites in R.S.No.289/1 and 291/1 of Gudivada to an extent of 1040.50 Square Meters from Industrial use Commercial use for Mini Cinema Theater - Draft Notification - Confirmed - Orders - Issued.
MUNICIPALADMINISTRATION AND URBAN DEVELOPMENT (H1) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.No.170M.A., Dated the 21st March, 2000.
1. From the Director of Town and CountryPlanning, Letter Roc.No.1189/98/G, dated 06-03-1998 and 17-08-1998.
2. Government Memo. No.5981/H1/98-2 M.A.,dated 22-10-1999.
3. From the Director of Town and CountryPlanning, Letter Roc.No.1189/98/G, dated 01-01-2000.
4. Government Memo. No.5981/H1/99-3 M.A.,dated 13-01-2000.
-- o0o --
OR D E R:
The draft variation to the Master Plan of Gudivada sanctioned in G.O.Ms.No.2 M.A.,dated 06-01-1987 was issued in Government Memo. No.5981/H1/99-3 M.A., dated 13-01-2000 andthe draft variation was published in the A.P. Gazette, Part-I, Extra-ordinary issue No.39,dated 25-01-2000. The applicant haspaid an amount of Rs.37,808/- (Rupees Thirty seven thousand eight hundred and eight only)towards development charges. No objectionsor suggestion have been received the draft variation is hereby confirmed as appended tothis order.
2. Theappended notification will be published in the next issue of the Andhra Pradesh Gazette.
(BYORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
Principal Secretary to Government.
TheCommissioner, Printing, Stationery and Stores Purchase, Hyderabad.
for publication ofthe notification in the next issue of A.P. Gazette.
TheDirector of Town and Country Planning, Hyderabad.
TheDistrict Collector, Krishna District, Machilipatnam.
TheRegional Deputy Director of Town Planing, Guntur.
TheCommissioner, Gudivada Municipality, Gudivada.
Theindividual through the Municipal Commissioner, Gudivada Municipality, Gudivada.
// Forwarded By Order //
NO T I F I C A T I O N
In exercise of the powers conferred by clause (a) of sub-section (2) of section 15of the Andhra Pradesh Town Planning Act, 1920 the Government of Andhra Pradesh herebymakes the following variation to the Master Plan of Gudivada Town, the same having beenpreviously published in the Andhra Pradesh Gazette, Part-I, Extraordinary issue No.39,dated 25-01-2000 as required by Clause (b) of the said section.
The site in R.S.No.289/1 and 291/1 to an extent of 1040.50 Square Meters ofGudivada Town, the boundaries of which are as shown in theschedule hereto and which is earmarked for Industrial use in the G.T.P. Scheme (MasterPlan) of Gudivada, sanctioned in G.O.Ms.No.2 M.A., dated 06-01-1987 is designated forCentral Commercial (Mini Cinema Theater) by variation of change of land use as marked "A B C D" in the revised part proposedland use Map G.T.P. No.7/99/G available in Municipal Office, Gudivada Town, subject to thefollowing condition:
1. that to ensure all requirements for a Cinema Theater isfulfilled including structural stability of the structures existing etc., before accordingclearance to use it for Cinema Theater.
2. that title and Urban Land Ceiling / Agriculture Ceilingaspects shall be scrupulously examined by the concerned authorities i.e., UrbanDevelopment Authorities / Municipal Corporations / Municipalities before the issue of thebuilding permission / development permission.
North: R.S.No.289/1 Smt. T. Lakshmi Kumari land and Building.
East: R.S.No.289/1 Riteset Industries.
South: R.S.No.291Riteset Industries.
West: 100'-0" Gudivada Pammarru road.
PrincipalSecretary to Government.