GOVERNMENTOF ANDHRA PRADESH
AB S T R A C T
|Hyderabad Urban Development Authority - Change of land use in Sy.Nos.144 and 145 of Kapra Village, Keesara Mandal, Ranga Reddy District from Conservation use zone to Residential use - Draft Variations - Confirmed - Orders - Issued. |
MUNICIPALADMINISTRATION AND URBAN DEVELOPMENT (I1) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.No.17M.A., Dated 10th January, 2000.
1. Govt. Lr.No.31499/I1/98-1M.A., dated12-01-1999.
2. From Vice-Chairman, HyderabadUrban Development Authority, Lr.No.484/MP1/HUDA/99, dated 28-03-1999.
3. GovernmentMemo.No.34199/I1/98-2 M.A. dt.29-07-1999.
4. From the Vice-Chairman,Hyderabad Urban Development Authority, Lr.No.484/MP1/HUDA/99, dt.22-12-99.
-- o0o --
OR D E R:
The draft variation to the Zonal Development Plan for Non-Municipal area issued inGovernment Memo. third read above was published in the Extra-ordinary issue of AndhraPradesh Gazette No.325, Part-I, dated 02-08-1999. Noobjections and suggestions have been received from the public within a period of Fifteendays. As reported by Vice-Chairman, HyderabadUrban Development Authority, Hyderabad the applicant has paid an amount of Rs.3,27,785/-(Rupees Three Lakhs twenty seven thousand seven hundred and eighty five only) towardsdevelopment charges. Hence, the draftvariation is confirmed.
2. The appended Notification will be published in the Andhra Pradesh Gazette.
(BYORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
PrincipalSecretary to Government.
TheCommissioner, Printing, Stationery and Stores Purchase, Hyderabad.
TheVice-Chairman, Hyderabad Urban Development Authority, Hyderabad.
Theparty through the Vice-Chairman,Hyderabad Urban Development Authority, Hyderabad.
TheSpecial Officer and Competent Authority,U.L.C., Hyderabad.
TheDistrict Collector, Rangareddy District, Hyderabad.
// Forwarded By Order //
NO T I F I C A T I O N
In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-section (2) of section 12 of AndhraPradesh Urban Area (Development ) Act, 1975, the Government hereby makes the followingvariation to the Zonal Development Plan for Non-municipal Area the same having beenpreviously published in the Extra-ordinary issue of Andhra Pradesh Gazette No.325, Part-I,dated 02-08-1999 as required by sub-section (3) of the said section.
The site in Sy.Nos.144 and 145 of Kapra Village, Keesara Mandal, Ranga ReddyDistrict to an extent of 16389.23 Sq. Mtrs. which is presently earmarked for Conservationuse zone in the notified Zonal Development Plan for non-municipal area is designated asResidential use zone.
Subject to thefollowing conditions:-
1. Theapplicant shall obtain prior permission fromHyderabad Urban Development Authority before undertaking any development in the site underreference.
2. Theowners/ applicants shall hand over the areas affected under the notified roads to thelocal bodies at free of cost.
3. Theowners / applicants shall develop the roads free of cost as may be required by the localauthority
4. Thattitle and Urban Land Ceiling / Agriculture Ceiling aspects shall be scrupulously examinedby the concerned authorities i.e., Urban Development Authorities / Municipal Corporations/ Municipalities before the issue of the building permission / development permissions andit must be ensured that the best financial interests of the Government are preserved.
5. Theabove change of land use is subject to the conditions that may be applicable under theUrban Land Ceiling Act, 1976 and A.P.Agriculture Ceiling Act.
6. Theowners / applicants are solely responsible for any misrepresentation with regard toownership / title, Urban Land Ceiling Clearances etc. The owners / applicants shallbe responsible for any damage claimed by any one on account of change of land useproposed.
7. Thechange of land use shall not be used as the proof of any title of the land.
8. Thechange of land use shall not be used as the sole reason for obtaining exemption from theprovisions of Urban Land Ceiling Act, 1976.
9. Afterdemolition of the existing building clearances if any required from Urban Land CeilingAuthorities should be obtained before approaching the Municipal Authorities for buildingpermission.
North: Sy.No.143vacant land of Kapra Village.
South: Sy.No.146vacant land of Kapra Village.
East: Sy.No.147vacant land of Kapra Village.
West: Sy.No.52 draft layout approved by HUDA and existing 12 Mtrs. wide road and Sy.No.136 and Sy.No.139.
PrincipalSecretary to Government.